Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
The Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves are ideal for providing excellent grip and truly impressive cut resistance for manual work in dry conditions. These gloves are perfect for jobs in manufacturing, automotive repair, metal parts handling, maintenance and assembly work. The High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) liner allows for fantastic comfort and the latex coating increases protection from abrasions, cuts and tears.
Key Information Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
- Glove Code: Pro-201
- EN 388 Rating: 3X42E
- EN 420
- Sizes Available: 8 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Why Choose the Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves?
The Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201's offer genuinely exceptional cut resistance and come with a protective thumb crotch, if your number one priority is keeping your hands safe from cutting edges then these are the ideal gloves for you. The impressive dexterity and sensitivity these gloves allow in conjunction with the safety they afford make them a great choice for small parts handling, tricky tactile work and handling sharp edges.
Resistance of Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
Uses of Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
These gloves are ideal in any industries where employees must handle sharp or abrasive objects and they are best suited to a dry environment. Some examples of suitable tasks and industries are:
- Handling applications that require cut resistance
- Metal parts handling
- HVAC industries
Key Features of Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
- Coded green in the spectrum-ID cut protection colour scheme
- Supreme cut resistance provided by the HPPE liner
- Latex coating gives excellent grip in dry conditions
- Breathable polyester backing keeps your hands cool during hot summer work
- Excellent dexterity afforded by the thin, yet extremely cut resistant liner
- Thumb crotch offers superb protection where it's needed most
- Comfortable, lightweight materials reduce hand fatigue over long work days
What is the Spectrum-ID Cut Protection Colour Scheme?
This system has been designed to make life easier for workers, supervisors and inspectors on site. If you're a health and safety manager for example and you want to see what level of protection a staff member is wearing, simply look for the colour on the back of their Treadstone Gloves.
- Red: Cut Level A - the lowest cut protection for low risk handling
- Orange: Cut Level B - mid level cut protection for handling slightly sharper items
- Green: Cut Level C through to F - the highest available protection. Level C is for thicker glass and metals, F is for the sharpest items people work with
Size of Treadstone RazorPlex U2 Pro-201 Latex Foam Coated Cut Level E Grip Gloves
These Treadstone Pro-201 gloves are available in four different sizes. To find the size that will fit you best, measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together as seen in the image below:
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)