Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Nitrile Coated Cut Level E Touchscreen Gloves
Featuring a touchscreen compatible nitrile coating and a graphene composite lining, the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Nitrile Coated Cut Level E Touchscreen Gloves can help improve productivity and safety by allowing employees to switch seamlessly between handling rough, sharp objects and operating delicate touchscreen technology.
- Glove Code: Pro-216
- EN 388 Rating: 3X42E
- EN 420
- Sizes Available: 7 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Why Choose the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-21 Gloves?
The convenience, safety and time saved by using smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices without removing your gloves is a huge boon to many different jobs and industries. The combination of excellent all round protection and dextrous flexibility makes this an amazing choice for workers who are required to switch between handling abrasive materials, cutting edges and touchscreen technology. If you're looking for a durable glove that offers touchscreen compatibility and excellent manual dexterity then look no further, the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Gloves are fantastic for you.
Resistances of the Treadstone Atom1c Touchscreen Gloves
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
Who Could Use the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Nitrile Coated Cut Level E Touchscreen Gloves?
The Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Gloves are suitable for the majority of industries where there is a cut risk. Some examples of suitable tasks and industries include:
- Handling applications where cut resistance is required
- Using smartphones, touchpads and touchscreens on the job
- Metal parts handling
- Glass handling
- HVAC industries
- Supervisory roles
- Warehouse work
Key Features of the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Nitrile Coated Cut Level E Touchscreen Gloves?
- Exceptional cut resistance thanks to the advanced graphene composite yarn
- Remarkably thin RazorPlex 15 gauge liner assists with high precision jobs
- Breathable backing for the gloves keeps your hands cool and aerated during work
- High levels of physical protection from abrasion and tears
- Hook and loop closure at the wrist ensures these gloves are a comfortable and secure fit
- Protective thumb crotch keeps your hands safe when handling materials such as glass
- Improves productivity and safety by allowing employees to keep gloves on while using touchscreens
What Sizes of the Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 Nitrile Coated Cut Level E Touchscreen Gloves Are There Available?
These Treadstone Atom1c Pro-216 gloves come in five different sizes. If you wish to see which size will fit you best, we advise you to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together as seen in the image below:
|Size 7 (Small)
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)