Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Latex Coated Gloves
The Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Latex Coated Gloves offer a combination of heat resistance and cut resistance, making them perfect for industries where workers regularly encounter high temperature objects and cutting edges such as manufacturing, glass handling, parts handling or assembly. These gloves feature a latex crinkle coating that gives them excellent grip, making them great for high precision work.
- Glove Code: Pro-300
- EN 388: 3X41E
- EN 407: X1XXXX
- EN 420
- Sizes Available: 7 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
What Are the Resistances of the Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Heat-Resistant Gloves?
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
|Level of Resistance
|Level 1 (100°C)
|Small Splashes of Molten Metal
|Large Splashes of Molten Metal
What Industries and Tasks are the Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level E Gloves Suited For?
The Pro-300 Gloves are superb for dry work industries that involve cutting edges and potentially dangerous sources of heat. A non-exhaustive list of examples includes:
- Automotive repair
- Metal parts handling
- HVAC industries
- Work with hot materials
- Glass handling
- Handling applications that require cut resistance
Why Choose the Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Gloves?
The Treadstone Aramid Pro 300 Gloves offer exceptional resistance to kinetic safety hazards such as cuts, abrasion and tears. They also protect from thermal risks such as contact temperatures of up to 100°C thanks to the aramid yarn material. The durability and toughness of these gloves means they need to be replaced less often, reducing the cost for employers. The latex coating offers excellent grip and the breathable polyester keeps hands cool in hot working environments.
Key Features of the Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Latex Coated Gloves
- Heat protection from temperatures of up to 100°C
- Latex coating provides excellent grip in dry environments
- Outstanding cut resistance provided by the High Performance Polyethylene liner (HPPE)
- Breathable fabric on the back cools your hands during hot work
- Despite giving excellent protection the HPPE lining is thin, allowing for great dexterity
- Protective thumb crotch provides safety from cutting edges
- Comfortable materials help reduce hand fatigue, allowing you to work longer with greater accuracy
- Coded Green on the Treadstone Spectrum-ID Colour Coding System
What is the Treadstone Spectrum-ID Cut Protection Colour Scheme?
This system has been designed to make life easier for workers, supervisors and inspectors on site. If you're a health and safety manager for example and you want to see what level of protection a staff member is wearing, simply look for the colour on the back of their Treadstone Gloves.
- Red: Cut Level A - the lowest cut protection for low risk handling
- Orange: Cut Level B - mid level cut protection for handling slightly sharper items
- Green: Cut Level C through to F - the highest available protection. Level C is for thicker glass and metals, F is for the sharpest items people work with
What Sizes of the Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Latex Coated Gloves are Available?
These Treadstone Aramid Pro-300 Cut Level Heat-Resistant Latex Coated Gloves are available in five different sizes. If you wish to see which size will fit you best, we recommend you to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together as seen in the image below:
|Size 7 (Small)
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)
- High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)
- Aramid Yarn