Juba H5112 Agility Nitrile Foam Palm Coated Black/Red Safety Gloves
Ideal for industries that demand comfort and durability, the Juba H5112 Agility Nitrile Foam Palm Black/Red Safety Gloves are a high performing solution. Reaching a level 4 in abrasion resistance, as well as their textured, nitrile-coated, dotted palms, these gloves ensure users are safeguarded against potential hazards and injuries. To maximise your comfort throughout the day, these gloves boast an open-back design and have a 13-gauge knit, for improved dexterity and breathability.
- 1 x Pair of Juba H5112 Agility Gloves
Resistance of the H5112 Palm Coated Gloves
The Juba Nitrile Coated Safety Gloves have been manufactured and approved according to EN 388:2016 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks), therefore making them suitable for use in high risk environments. Based on their results, these gloves provide the following levels of protection:
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
Read our guide to EN 388 for more information.
Uses of the Juba Agility Safety Gloves
Crafted with a number of features to maximise your comfort and protection, these gloves are highly recommended for a wide range of industrial practices. Suitable applications include (but aren't limited to):
Key Features and Benefits
- Level 4 abrasion resistance for excellent durability and palm protection
- Nitrile foam coated palms with textured red dots provide superior grip
- Ideal for use in wet and oily environments, and for tasks that require precision
- Dextrous 13-gauge knit construction enhances agility and movement
- Resistant to contact heat (100°C for 15 seconds) for use in extreme temperatures
- Open-back design allows for constant airflow to improve breathability
- Balance of protective and comfortable features make gloves versatile
- Light and flexible design improves productivity and prevents fatigue
- Complies with EN 388 for assured quality and performance
Do These Gloves Offer a Good Grip?
The Juba Palm Coated Gloves have a textured exterior, complemented with red dots that offer professionals an exceptional grip, particularly when in wet and oily environments. This feature ensures users can maintain good control and move with confidence when handling objects, improving your overall safety at work and reducing the likelihood of injuries.
Are the Agility Safety Gloves Breathable?
With a seamless, open-back construction, the Juba H5112 Safety Gloves allow for a constant flow of air to your hands for maximum breathability. This design ensures your hands remain dry and comfortable when completing strenuous tasks or working in warmer environments, and prevent a build up of bacteria and bad odours for healthier hands overall.
How Protective Are the Juba H5112 Gloves?
Classified under EN 388 with a Level 4 abrasion resistance rating, these safety gloves are able to withstand heavy-duty applications with ease, protecting your palms and reducing the need to constantly replace your gloves due to damage and tears. Not only do these gloves help to preserve the condition of your hands for optimal productivity, they save you money!
To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference and length of your hands as shown below, and match your measurement to our sizing table. If your measurement doesn't match exactly, we recommend choosing the size above for a comfortable fit.