Uvex Phynomic C5 Breathable Dyneema Gloves 60081
Comfort is key if you're going to be working long hours in an industrial environment, but more often than not, comfortable work gloves aren't the most protective. Featuring a cooling aqua-polymer coating, the Uvex Phynomic C5 Breathable Dyneema Gloves 60081 provide all day comfort throughout the most rigorous of work, while their Level C cut rating and excellent resistance against abrasions ensures first rate protection.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388: 4X42C
- Size Range: 7 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles with your fingers closed, as shown in the diagram below. Match your measurement to the corresponding size in the sizing guide below the diagram, and select using the drop-down menus near the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm |
Why Should I Buy the Uvex Phynomic C5 Breathable Gloves?
- Dyneema Diamond Technology: Combination of Dyneema fibres, elastane and polyamide allow for excellent Level C cut resistance
- Aqua-Polymer Coating: Fantastic liquid repellent grip allows for superior handling in damp and wet environments
- proDerm Certified: Provide superb skin comfort, confirmed by the proDERM Institute for Applied Dermatological Research
- 3D Ergo Technology: Allows for superior tactile sensitivity while handling and assembling parts
- Breathability: Aqua-polymer coating allows for excellent breathability over long-term handling tasks
Where Can I Use the Uvex Phynomic Dyneema Gloves?
Comfortable and hardwearing, the Uvex Phynomic C5 Gloves are a great choice for a variety of applications. Suitable tasks include:
- Materials handling
What Can the Uvex Phynomic C5 Gloves Protect Me From?
To ensure these gloves provide you with the protection you need, they have been tested to a range of different standards. The results of mechanical resistance tests under EN 388 can be found in the table below. More information on the standards to which these gloves have been certified can be found in the PDF documents near the bottom of this page.
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Blade Cut Resistance ||Level C |
What Makes the Uvex Phynomic C5 So Comfortable?
These gloves are designed using the latest dermatological technology to ensure all day comfort:
- They resist irritant liquids
- They are free of harmful substances (OEKO-TEX Standard 100)
- They offer fantastic skin tolerance in accordance with proDerm studies
- They provide a close fit that does not compromise on user comfort
Why Choose These Uvex Gloves For Handling Tasks?
If you want to excel during handling tasks, the Uvex Phynomic C5 are a good place to start and end your search for superior work gloves. 3D Ergo technology allows for an excellent close-fit to ensure a high level of touch sensitivity, while their aqua-polymer coating enhances user grip in both damp and dry environments.
Documentation for the Uvex Phynomic C5 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |