Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves
The Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves are perfect for tasks that require a high level of handling precision and dexterity. These tough and durable gloves have excellent abrasion, tear resistance and a long life that means less replacements – keeping employees safe and saving employers money.
- Glove code: Pro-420
- EN 388 rating: 4141X
- EN 420
- Sizes Available: 7 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
What are the Resistances of the Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves?
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
What Industries and Tasks are theTreadstone Multi-P Pro-420 Handling Gloves Suitable For?
The Pro-420 Gloves are superb for dry work industries that involve cutting edges and potentially dangerous sources of heat. Some examples of tasks they might be suitable for include:
- Final fixing
- Light assembly
- Precision handling
- Small or delicate component handling
Why Choose the Treadstone Aramid Pro-420's?
The Treadstone Aramid Pro 420's contain a highly flexible 18 gauge nylon liner which allows for phenomenal manual dexterity and sensitivity on the job. The seamless lining reduces friction on the inside of the gloves, helping to prevent blisters and discomfort while working. The outside is coated in Polyurethane foam (PU) which provides an excellent level of grip while handling small and fragile components. These gloves are a great choice if you're looking for a balance between protection, dexterity and sensitivity.
Key Features of the Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves
- Excellent dexterity provided by the 18 gauge nylon lining
- Fantastic touch sensitivity for dextrous manipulation of small objects
- Polyurethane coating for excellent grip
- Impressive tear and abrasion resistance means great protection and high durability
- Breathable back keeps hands cool during hot weather
- 100% DMF free, making these gloves friendly on your skin
- Coded Red on the Treadstone Spectrum-ID Colour Coding System
What is the Treadstone Spectrum ID Colour Coding System?
This system has been designed to make life easier for workers, supervisors and inspectors on site. If you're a health and safety manager for example and you want to see what level of protection a staff member is wearing, simply look for the colour on the back of their Treadstone Gloves.
- Red: Cut Level A - the lowest cut protection for low risk handling
- Orange: Cut Level B - mid level cut protection for handling slightly sharper items
- Green: Cut Level C through to F - the highest available protection. Level C is for thicker glass and metals, F is for the sharpest items people work with
What Sizes are the Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves Available In?
These Treadstone Multi-P Pro-420 PU Foam Coated Handling Gloves are available in five different sizes which conform to EN 420 measuring standards. If you wish to see which size will fit you best, we advise you to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together as shown in the image below:
|Size 7 (Small)
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)