Traffiglove TD04 Biodegradable Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Box of 100)
The Traffiglove TD04 Biodegradable Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Box of 100) are the ultimate safety gloves that protect your hands while being kind to the environment. They degrade by 79% in two years unlike other disposable nitrile gloves that take over a decade, and you'll find them extremely comfortable and flexible with superb grip.
- 100 x Disposable Gloves (50 Pairs)
- Glove Code: TD04
- EN 374-1
- EN 374-2
- EN 374-4
- EN 374-5
- EN 1186
- EN 21420
- ASTM D5526
- Size Range: Small - Extra Large
Who Can Use the TraffiGlove TD04 Disposable Gloves?
The TD04 gloves combine high dexterity and flexibility with superb grip making them ideal for a range of environments such as:
- Cleaning Facilities
- Component Handling
- Facilities Maintenance
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Packaging
- Food Preparation
- Food Retailing
- Food Services
- General Purpose
- Chemical Handling
- Cleaning (Industrial & Domestic)
- Product Inspection
Key Features and Benefits
- 79% biodegradation in 735 days according to ASTM D5526
- Stretchy material allows for excellent dexterity and comfort
- Very close fitting suitable for intricate tasks and assembly of small parts
- Textured surface for superior grip
- Latex-free and powder-free to suit a wider range of users
- EN1186 approved for food manufacturing and preparation
How Sustainable are the Traffi TD04 Gloves?
Unlike traditional nitrile disposable gloves that take over 100 years to biodegrade, the Traffi TD04 boast 79% degradation within the first 735 days. That means they won't be stuck in a landfill for a century, making them kinder to the environment.
How Will the TraffiGlove TD04 Sustainable Gloves Protect Me?
Besides being kinder to the environment, these gloves provide hygienic protection against dirt and debris in various environments, or food substances during preparation and manufacturing. They also offer good resistance against certain chemicals and viruses as well as shield against water and other liquids.
- EN374 (Standard for Chemical Resistant Gloves)
- EN374 - 1: Protective Gloves Against Chemicals and Micro-Organisms
- EN374 - 2: Determination of Resistance to Penetration
- EN374 - 4: Determination of Resistance to Permeation by Chemicals (replaced by EN 16523)
- EN374 - 5: Terminology and Performance Requirements for Micro-Organism Risks
- EN 1186 (Food Contact Safe)
- EN 21420 (Standard for Protective Gloves)
- ASTM D5526 for Biodegradability
How Much Grip Do The TD04 Gloves Provide?
The TD04 gloves have a fully textured surface to provide a more secure grip. This results in safer handling of small tools, better precision and the ability to work efficiently when dealing with wet materials.
Are the TraffiGlove TD04 Disposable Gloves Safe for Sensitive Skin?
The TD04 biodegradable disposable gloves are powder-free and latex-free so those with latex allergy can safely use them without any skin irritation or adverse reaction.
How Comfortable Are the TraffiGlove TD04 Disposable Gloves?
Designed to be close fitting to prevent dirt and water from penetrating, the TD04 gloves are extremely flexible and comfortable to wear, allowing for excellent dexterity to carry out tasks safely.
Which Size Gloves Should I Choose?
These sustainable disposable nitrile gloves are available in a selection of sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
SIZING ADVICE: If your measurement falls on the boundary of two sizes, we recommend selecting the larger for a more comfortable fit.