Unigloves Biotouch Blue Eco-Friendly Disposable Nitrile Gloves (Box of 100)
Environmental consciousness is now more important than ever, so adopting eco-friendly alternatives is a step in the right direction. Thanks to innovative biodegradable technology, the Unigloves Biotouch Blue Eco-Friendly Disposable Nitrile Gloves are able to fully decompose within five years. Suitable for a wide range of applications including food and chemical handling, these gloves are both useful and better for the planet.
- Product Codes:
- EN 374-1
- EN 374-5
- EN455-1, EN455-2, EN455-3, EN455-4
- EN 1186
- Size Range: Small - Extra Large
- Supplied in a box of 100 ambidextrous gloves
- Latex and powder free
Protection Ratings for the Unigloves Biotouch GM008 Disposable Gloves
The Biotouch GM008 Nitrile Gloves are designed designed to provide protection against a wide range of chemical agents, with a beaded cuff that offers better coverage than most typical gloves. Contact food safe and resistant to tear and ripping, these gloves have successfully passed the following EU regulation standards:
- EN 455 (Standard for Medical Gloves)
- EN 455-1 (Freedom from Holes)
- EN 455-2 (Physical Properties)
- EN 455-3 (Biological Evaluation)
- EN 455-4 (Shelf Life Determination)
- EN 374 (Standard for Chemical Resistance Gloves)
- EN 1186 (Food Contact Safe)
Which Sectors Are the Biotouch Nitrile Work Gloves Suitable for?
The Biotouch Nitrile Work Gloves are suitable for use in a wide range of environments, both indoors and outdoors. Able to work with food, chemicals, oil, needles and more, these disposable gloves have wide application in the following sectors:
Features and Benefits
- Durable blue nitrile construction for reliable use
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand for comfort
- Tested to leading biodegradation standards (ASTM D5511 and D5526)
- 90% biodegradation in 490 days and full decomposition in five years
- EN 374 certified for proven application with a range of chemicals
- EN 1186 certified for proven application with food
- Meets AQL 1.5 Standard for pinholes
- Textured fingertips for better grip in oily or wet conditions
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and to prevent liquid rollback
- Ambidextrous design for added convenience
- Touchscreen compatible design to allow use of phones of tablets
- Latex and powder free for people with sensitive skin
- Recyclable packaging improves eco-friendliness
Are the Biotouch Disposable Gloves Suitable for Food?
The Biotouch Disposable Gloves are EN 1186 compliant, meaning that they have passed EU regulation to prove that they are suitable for working with food. Disposable gloves are extremely useful in culinary environments, as they reduce the risk of cross-contamination when handling different types of food.
How Many Gloves Are Provided?
A single box of the Biotouch Nitrile Gloves contains 100 ambidextrous gloves for use on either hand. This means that the gloves can be applied quickly and easily without having to worry about finding the right glove for each hand.
How Much Grip Do the Biotouch Gloves Provide?
Manufactured with textured fingertips, the Biotouch Gloves provide a high level of grip for working in oily or wet conditions. This reduces the risk of injury or damaging equipment by dropping slippery objects.
How Protective Are the Biotouch Nitrile Gloves?
The Biotech Nitrile Gloves feature beaded cuffs that keep the wrist protected from hazardous chemicals that roll down the arm. Able to provide protection against a range of chemicals, the nitrile gloves are ideal for use in medical and pharmaceutical industries. The beaded cuffs also increase the strength of the gloves and make them easier to don.
How Biodegradable Are the Biotouch Work Gloves?
Manufactured with innovative biodegradable technology, the Biotouch Nitrile Gloves have ultra-fast biodegradation. Up to 90% biodegradation is achieved in as little as 490 days, with complete decomposition within five years. This is a much faster organic breakdown than regular nitrile material, which is ideal for lowering the environmental impact for green conscious workplaces.
Are the Biotouch Gloves Latex-Free?
Yes, the Biotouch Gloves are latex free. The latex-free gloves therefore reduce the risk of irritation.
Are the Biotouch Gloves Powder-Free?
Yes, the Biotouch Gloves are powder free. The powder-free gloves reduce the risk of contamination and make them ideal for food-handling tasks.
Are the Biotouch Work Gloves Touchscreen Compatible?
For extra convenience, the Biotouch Work Gloves are touchscreen compatible. This prevents the wearer from having to constantly remove the gloves to access their work phone or tablet to make simple everyday tasks less of a hassle.
Sizing Information for the Biotouch Nitrile Gloves
The Biotouch Nitrile Gloves are available in a range of sizes sizes to ensure the most comfortable fit. Please use the diagram below as a guide to measuring your hand and selecting the right size glove. Each glove features a minimum hand length of 240mm.
|Size ||Palm Width (mm) |
|Small ||80mm (±10mm) |
|Medium ||95mm (±10mm) |
|Large ||110mm (±10mm) |
|Extra Large ||≥110mm |
Documentation for the Unigloves Biotouch GM008 Gloves