Portwest AP18-SG MR15 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Gloves
For reliable, dexterous, and high-performing work safety gloves, look no further than the Portwest AP18-SG MR15 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Gloves. Not only do these gloves offer high abrasion and tear-resistance, they have also been tested to a level C (or level 3) cut resistance, making them suitable for work where contact with blades and sharp edges is common. Flexible and breathable, the Portwest AP18-SG MR15 Gloves will keep your hands cool and dry no matter how fast paced or fiddly the job.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388:2016 + A1: 2018 Rating: 4X42C
- EN 420
- Size Range: 6 - 12
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Portwest AP18-SG Nitrile Coated Work Gloves
The Portwest AP18-SG Nitrile Work Gloves have been tested and certified to EN 388 standards (protection against mechanical risks). Their ability to protect users from these risks are broken down in the table below.
|ISO Cut Resistance
Uses of the Portwest AP18-SG Nitrile Flexible Work Gloves
These tough but lightweight, dexterous gloves can be used for precision applications in all kinds of industries. Due to their flexible composition but tough nitrile coating, they are dexterous enough for intricate, fiddly tasks. Some applications where these gloves are recommended include:
- Component handling
- General handling
- Glass Handling
- Industrial work
- Local authorities
- Materials handling
- Manual handling
- Outdoor work
- Paint applications
- Railway maintenance
Key Features of the Portwest Nitrile Coated Gloves
- Tough abrasion resistant gloves made of recycled plastic bottles
- Nitrile micro foam coated ideal for high dexterity tasks
- Breathable with moisture managing properties keep hands dry and comfortable
- Silicone free construction is ideal for tasks where silicone is problematic
- Great for manufacturing, pain work, electronics, and glass handling
- Tested to a Level C Cut Resistance for protection when handling sharp tools
- Snug and lightweight for fast paced, precision handling tasks
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra durability
- 15-gauge liner for extra dexterity
- Compatible with touchscreen devices
- OEKO-TEX approved, meaning components have been checked for any harmful ingredients
- PET bottle to glove concept for improved sustainability
- Anti-microbial finish Texpel MicroTM kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Saves 227g CO2 per pair during production
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
Sizing of the Portwest AP18-SG Nitrile Foam Manual Handling Gloves
The Portwest Gloves are available in seven sizes that should be suitable for most users. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference and length of your palm and match the results to the table below.
|Size 6 (Extra Small)
|Size 7 (Small)
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)
|Size 12 (XXX-Large)
High Abrasion and Tear Resistance
The Portwest AP18-SG MR15 Gloves have the highest possible level of abrasion and tear-resistance, meaning they offer reliable protection against scratches and scrapes, and are suitable for handling rough or coarse materials. They also provide low level protection against cuts and punctures, so they can shield against very mild, brief interaction with such risks, but should not be used to work with sharp or splintering objects.
Level C (3) Cut resistance
Tested to Level C ISO cut resistance, the Portwest AP18-SG Safety Gloves are suitable for areas where contact with blades and sharp edges is common. They're more suited for use with trade workers and in industrial settings like building and construction sites.
How Dexterous Are the Portwest Foam Nitrile Gloves?
The Portwest Foam Nitrile Gloves are highly dexterous due to their lightweight, stretchy design. They have a thin 15 gauge liner that enables freedom of movement and touch sensitivity, and are partially uncovered for better flexibility.
Offers Comfort and Protection
The stretchy nylon and elastic liner of the Portwest Gloves fits snugly against the hand for consistent wearer comfort and a reduced risk of hand fatigue throughout the day. A unique knitting structure with a dropped little finger also gives a snug fit for improved comfort.
Made from recycled plastic bottles, the Portwest AP18-SG Gloves are eco-friendly. Saving 227g of CO2 per pair during production, and allowing for reduced water and energy usage, you can have peace of mind that these gloves have been made with minimal environmental impact.
- Recycled PET Polyester, HPPE, Glass Fibre, Nitrile Micro Foam
- EN ISO 21420: 2020 Dexterity 5
- EN 388: 2016 + A1: 2018 4X42C
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A3
Documentation of the Portwest AP18-SG Nitrile Coated Gloves