Polyco Nitron Plus General Purpose Safety Gloves 920 - Money Off!
The Polyco Nitron Plus General Purpose Safety Gloves 920 (Old Style Clearance) are heavy duty, all round gloves suitable for a range of different environments ranging from oil and gas applications to automotive manufacture. The Safety Gloves 920 offer outstanding levels of grip, and high levels of abrasion and tear resistance, meaning that these gloves are ideal for use in general purpose applications where the user may need hand protection.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 4432
- EN 407:2004 Rating X1XXXX
- EN 420:2003
- Size Range: 8.5 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Buy Now While Stocks Last!
The Polyco Nitron Plus Gloves are been updated to a newer style! This means that we're running down stock on our old style to make way for the brand new version. Don't worry it's only the sizing that's been updated, so you're still getting the same fantastic pair of gloves!
Resistance of the Nitron Plus General Purpose Gloves
The Polyco Nitron General Purpose Safety Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|Small Splashes of Molten Metal
|Large Splashes of Molten Metal
Uses of the Polyco Nitron Plus Safety Gloves
The Polyco Nitron Safety Gloves are good all round general purpose safety gloves that are more than suitable for a variety of applications and industries. While they are not waterproof, they are engineered to provide users with the highest levels of protection and as a result provide excellent protection against abrasions, cuts and scratches. Areas where the Polyco Nitron Safety Gloves are ideal include:
- Engineering and manufacture
- Glass manufacture
- Oil and gas
- Waste management
- Automotive manufacturing
- Metal pressing
- Press works and printings
- Waste recycling
- Waste sorting
- General outdoor work
Key Features of the Polyco Nitron Plus Safety Gloves 920
- Combination of a nitrile coat on a Kevlar felt liner offers exceptional levels of protection
- Suitable in slippery environments as the felt liner material works well in grease and oil
- Nitrile coating adds more grip to the palm of the glove
- Gloves are designed with a medium level of dexterity
- Heavy duty gloves keeps hands warm in cold conditions
- If stored correctly in dry conditions, gloves will maintain mechanical properties for up to five years from the date of manufacture
- Available in three sizes that should suit most users
Sizing of the Polyco Polyflex Gloves
The Nitron Plus General Purpose Safety Gloves are available in three sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
Documentation for the Nitron Plus Gloves
|Instructions for Use