Manulatex WilcoFlex High-Dexterity Steel Chainmail Glove with Short Cuff
The Manulatex WilcoFlex High-Dexterity Steel Chainmail Glove with Short Cuff is one of the most contoured and flexible chainmail gloves available. Not only does it offer durable protection from cuts and stabs, but it does so while retaining your dexterity, making it a brilliant choice for butchers and those who work in fabric or leather cutting. Secured simply with a spring-fastened wrist and press stud, donning and removal is nice and fast too.
- Glove Codes:
- Extra Small (Right Hand): 45MX-13160R
- Extra Small (Left Hand): 45MX-13160
- Small (Right Hand): 45MX-13161R
- Small (Left Hand): 45MX-13161
- Medium (Right Hand): 45MX-13162R
- Medium (Left Hand): 45MX-13162
- Large (Right Hand): 45MX-13163R
- Large (Left Hand): 45MX-13163
- Extra Large (Right Hand): 45MX-13164R
- Extra Large (Left Hand): 45MX-13164
- EN 14328
- EN 1082-1
- Size Range: Extra Small - Extra Large
- Supplied as single glove
Key Features and Benefits of the Manulatex Steel Chainmail Glove
- Steel mesh chainmail design is incredibly sturdy and protective
- Integrated tension springs for close fit and high dexterity
- Graded as food safe for use with meat and fish preparation
- Wrist fastens with a sturdy stainless steel spring
- Short cuff protects lower arm without restricted range of movement
Sizing of the Manulatex Adjustable and Reversable Steel Mesh Glove
The Manulatex Steel Glove is available in five sizes to suit the majority of people. To find your perfect pair, please measure the length of your hand and match the results to the table below:
What Safety Standards Has the Manulatex Glove Been Tested to?
This Manulatex Chainmail Glove has been tested against the highest safety standards and is certified to the following:
What Industries is the Manulatex Steel Mesh Glove Suitable For?
The Manulatex Chainmail Glove is made of a sturdy and protective steel mesh and is graded as food-safe. This makes it suitable for a variety of industries and applications, including but not limited to:
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Meat Industry
- Meat deboning
- Meat cutting
- Shucking oysters
- Fish descaling
What Hand is the Glove For?
The Manulatex Chainmail Glove is reversible, and so can be used on either the left or right hand to best suit each user.
Close-Fitting and Flexible Design
Manuflex Wilcoflex are made with integrated tensions springs that conform to the shape of your hand. This provides a level of close control and dexterity much greater than the vast majority of chainmail gloves. Enjoy the protection of steel mesh, without the rigidity.
Spring-Loaded Wrist for Secure and Easy Fit
The wrist of this Manulatex model features a spring-loaded fastening. This stretches to the size of the wearer's wrist and requires no manual tightening. Also, as the spring is made from stainless steel, it will stand up to knife and blade damage, unlike a fabric strap.
Short Cuff for Lower Arm Protection
This model of the Manulatex WilcoFlex Chainmail Glove extends past the wrist and slightly up the arm. This offers greater protection in case of slips, but the short length retains your range of movement.
How Long is the Cuff of the Wilcoflex Chainmail Glove?
For all sizes of this Manulatex WilcoFlex Short Cuff Glove the cuff measures 115mm long.
Other Manulatex Steel Mesh Gloves in the Range
Along with this fantastic Wrist-Length Chainmail Glove, the following Manulatex Steel Chainmail Gloves are also available:
Care Instructions for the Steel Chainmail Glove
Cleaning with Detergent:
- Can be cleaned with a dishwasher, vigorous scrubbing, or soaking with water up to 63°C
- Can be disinfected with clean water ranging from 82°C to 90°C
Drying and Storage:
- Dry by hot or natural air ventilation and store in a cool, dry place
Documentation for the Manulatex Glove