Manulatex WilcoFlex High-Dexterity Chainmail Glove with Long Cuff
Chainmail gloves offer essential cut protection when working in industries like meat processing, textile cutting and leatherwork, but they can often be overly bulky and restrictive. With tension springs interwoven into the steel mesh build, the Manulatex WilcoFlex High-Dexterity Chainmail Glove with Long Cuff gives you a close and flexible fit that maintains the dexterity needed for careful and precise work. Secured with a spring-loaded wrist, they're also easy to put on and comfortably contract to the size of your wrist.
- Glove Codes:
- Extra Small (Right Hand): 45MX-13112R
- Extra Small (Left Hand): 45MX-13112
- Small (Right Hand): 45MX-13122R
- Small (Left Hand): 45MX-13122
- Medium (Right Hand): 45MX-13132R
- Medium (Left Hand): 45MX-13132
- Large (Right Hand): 45MX-13142R
- Large (Left Hand):45MX-13142
- Extra Large (Right Hand): 45MX-13152R
- Extra Large (Left Hand): 45MX-13152
- EN 14328
- EN 1082-1
- Size Range: Extra Small - Extra Large
- Supplied as single glove
What Safety Standards Has the Manulatex Glove Been Tested To?
This Manulatex Chainmail Glove has been tested against the highest safety standards and is certified to the following:
Applications of the Manulatex Steel Mesh Glove Suitable For
The Manulatex Chainmail Glove is made of a sturdy and protective steel mesh and is graded as food-safe. This makes it suitable for a variety of industries and applications, including but not limited to:
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Meat Industry
- Meat deboning
- Meat cutting
- Shucking oysters
- Fish descaling
Key Features and Benefits of the Manulatex Steel Chainmail Glove
- Steel mesh chainmail design is incredibly sturdy and protective
- Integrated tension springs for close fit and high dexterity
- Graded as food safe for use with meat and fish preparation
- Wrist fastens with sturdy stainless steel spring
- Long cuff design extends beyond wrist for more comprehensive protection
Sizing of the Manulatex Adjustable and Reversable Steel Mesh Glove
The Manulatex Steel Glove is available in five sizes to suit the majority of people. To find your perfect pair, please measure the length your hand and match the results to the table below:
|Cuff Length (mm)
Which Hand Is the Glove For?
The Manulatex Knife-Resistant Chainmail Glove is reversible, so it can be used on either the left or right hand to best suit each user.
Close-Fitting and Flexible Design
Manuflex WilcoFlex are made with integrated tensions springs that conform to the shape of your hand. This provides a level of close control and dexterity higher than the vast majority of chainmail gloves. Enjoy the protection of steel mesh, without the rigidity.
Spring-Loaded Wrist for Secure and Easy Fit
The wrist of this Manulatex model features a spring-loaded fastening. This stretches to the size of the wearer's wrist and requires no manual tightening. Also, as the spring is made from stainless steel, it will stand up to knife and blade damage, unlike a fabric strap.
Extended Cuff for Added Protection
The long cuff of the this Manulatex WilcoFlex Chainmail Glove offers greater cut protection in case of slips or accidents that affect the area above the wrist.
Other Manulatex Steel Mesh Gloves in the Range
Along with this fantastic Flexible Chainmail Butcher's Glove, the following Manulatex Steel Chainmail Gloves are also available:
Care Instructions for the Steel Chainmail Glove
Cleaning with Detergent:
- Can be cleaned with a dishwasher, vigorous scrubbing, or soaking with water up to 63°C
- Can be disinfected with clean water ranging from 82°C to 90°C
Drying and Storage:
- Dry by hot or natural air ventilation and store in a cool, dry place
Documentation for the Manulatex Glove