Uvex Athletic Lite Touchscreen Anti-Static Gloves
Certified in accordance with DIN EN 16350, the Uvex Athletic Lite Touchscreen Anti-Static Gloves are perfect for ESD applications, providing basic static protection to the hands. A matte, open pore microfoam coating provides impressive breathability, high flexibility and great grip, making these gloves excellent for mechanical precision work.
- Glove Code: 60035
- EN 388:2016 + A1:2018: 4121X
- EN 16350:2014
- Available Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Uvex ESD Gloves
The Uvex ESD Gloves have achieved a Level 4 in their EN 388 test for abrasion resistance which means these are durable, reliable gloves for handling coarse tools and items. They have been awarded a Level 2 for tear resistance, meaning they provide fair protection against snags from protruding ledges and corners.
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
- DIN EN 16350:2014
- ISO 21420:2020
Uses Of The Anti-Static Uvex Gloves
Offering protection against electrical charges or ESD applications, these Uvex Safety Gloves are suitable for those who work with electronics and around electricity. However, thanks to their excellent close-fitting flexibility, the Uvex Athletic Lite Safety Gloves perform particularly well in mechanical precision work. Some of the industries and tasks the gloves are suitable for are listed here:
- Cargo handling
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight but grippy 15-gauge safety gloves provide static protection
- Certified in accordance with DIN EN 16350 to protect the wearer against electrical charges
- Protects against grazes and against lacerations
- Flexible and sensitive glove for multiple areas of application
- Close fitting across the fingers and palms for precise movement
- Very good tactile feel especially when assembling smaller workpieces
- High level of breathability thanks to open pore matte coating, allowing for optimal comfort
- Elastane and polyamide blend with microfoam allows for protection against abrasions and tears
- Comfortable and breathable over long busy shifts
- Touchscreen compatibility for use with smartphones and tablets
- Suitable for dry and slightly damp work environments
- Certified in line with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Certified in accordance with EN 388 for reliable usage
The Uvex ESD Gloves are available in six sizes that should be suitable for most users. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference of your palm and match the results to the table below.
Please Note: All sizes of the Uvex ESD Gloves have an approx. length of 27cm.
Designed in mind of sensitivity and precision, the Uvex Athletic Lite ESD Gloves are also compatible with all standard screens, tablets and mobile phones. This touchscreen capability saves the need to remove your gloves when using a tablet or smartphone, for total convenience whilst working.
How Breathable Are These Uvex Safety Gloves?
Work can be tough at the best of times, but a pair of suffocating work gloves can often impede the task at hand. That's why the Uvex Anti-Static Gloves are made with a porous microfoam, which allows air to circulate freely and prevent build-up of perspiration.
- Coating: Micro-NBR foam coating
- Liner: Polyamide, elastane, carbon