TraffiGlove TG105 Thermal Lining Gloves
Designed to be worn on their own or together with safety gloves for extra warmth, the TraffiGlove TG105 Thermal Lining Gloves are the perfect choice for carrying out tasks safely with excellent dexterity. They have a seamlessly knitted wrist for a more secure fit and enhanced comfort.
- 1 x Pair of Thermal Gloves
- Glove Code: TG105
- Size: One Size
Who Can Use the TraffiGloves TG105?
The TG105 gloves can be worn on their own for extra warmth or underneath safety gloves for a number of applications in both indoor and outdoor environments such as:
- Cold Storage
- General Materials Handling
- Machine Operation
- Steel Work
Sizing Information for the TG105 Thermal Gloves
The TraffiGlove TG105 are unisex and come in one size that is suitable for most adults. The length of the gloves are approximately 21-25cm.
How Can the Traffi TG105 Thermal Gloves Protect My Hands?
These thermal gloves can keep your hands warm and comfortable in cold environments. Suitable for use indoor or outdoors, they are dexterous enough for manual handling applications and can be worn on their own or together with safety gloves. Please note that as they are designed to be worn as glove liners, they are not classed as PPE and therefore do not adhere to any protective EN standards.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Seamless knitted liner offers comfort and insulated warmth
- Flexible composition enables dexterity
- Suitable for use in indoor or outdoor environments
- Can be worn on their own or as glove liners
- Knitted wrists provide a more secure fit
- Available in a universal size that should fit most users
- Dexterous construction can prevent hand fatigue
Documentation for the Traffiglove Gloves
Please note that, as stated by the manufacturer, the TG105 gloves are designed to be worn as glove liners, and therefore are not classed as PPE. Consequently, no conformity statement or similar documentation is available.