Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 Powder-Free Disposable Black Medical Gloves (Box of 100)
The Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 Powder-Free Disposable Black Medical Gloves (Box of 100) are a great choice for improving hygiene and minimising contamination risks in a range of clinical environments, from hospitals to GP offices to dental surgeries. To ensure optimal hygiene, the gloves are resistant to bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The versatile design is also food-safe, powder-free, and resistant to low-contact with chemicals, and can be worn either alone or under your regular work gloves.
- Product Codes:
- EN 374 (1, 4, and 5)
- EN 1186
- Available Sizes: 7 - 10
- Supplied in a box of 100
Resistance of the Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 Gloves
EN374-1 (Chemical Resistance)
The Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 gloves meet European Standards of safety for Type B resistance to low-contact with chemicals.
EN374-4 (Resistance to Degradation)
The Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 gloves meet European Standards for resistance to degradation during low-contact with chemicals.
EN374-5 (Resistance to Micro-Organisms)
The Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 gloves meet European Standards for resistance to contact with bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
EN1186 (Food Safety)
The Supertouch Nitrile 5.5 gloves are suitable for hygienic contact with a range of foodstuffs.
Uses of the Powder-Free Black Gloves
There are a range of applications that these gloves are suitable for, and they are particularly useful for improving general hygiene and reducing the risk of contact contamination. Suitable industries and environments for these gloves include (but are not limited to):
- General Clinical Use
- Hospitals and GP Surgeries
- Dental Surgeries
- Care Homes
- Light/Low-Contact Chemical Handling
- Cleaning and Janitorial
- Laboratory Work
- Pharmaceutical Tasks
- Food Handling and Processing
- Cosmetics, Beauty, and Hairdressing
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of 100 black disposable hygiene gloves
- Ideal for medical use, such as in hospitals or dental surgeries
- Suitable for tattooing, low-contact chemical handling, and food-handling
- Designed to improve hygiene and minimise contamination risks
- Lightweight design moulds to the shape of your hand for optimal comfort
- Micro-texture surface improves glove grip
- Chemical-resistant design is suitable for low-contact with chemicals
- Designed to resist degradation from low-contact with chemicals
- Can be worn alone, or under your regular gloves
- Provides protection against contact with bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Food-safe materials used for hygienic and safe contact with foodstuffs
- Dark shade hides dirt and stains from messier tasks (e.g. tattooing)
- Latex-free construction is suitable for latex-allergy sufferers
- Durable design offers prolonged protection
- Available in a range of sizes suitable for most adult users
Sizing Information For the Disposable Gloves
These disposable medical gloves are available in a range of sizes suitable for most adult users. To identify the best fit for you, start by measuring the total length of your hand and the circumference of your palm at the knuckle (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, you can compare them to the below sizing table to discover your ideal glove size.
Alternative Medical Gloves
If you would rather a lighter shade of disposable medical glove that clearly shows dirt and stains, these gloves are also available in a light shade of blue.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Powder-Free Nitrile
- Weight: 5.5g +/- 0.5g
- Tensile Strength: 6 Newtons