Supertouch 2672 Nitrotouch Red Nitrile Gloves
With a nitrile dipped palm and Level 4 abrasion resistance, the Supertouch 2672 Nitrotouch Red Nitrile Gloves are the designed for handling work that will involve contact with oil and gripping tight parts. Thanks to their abrasion resistance, these gloves are sure to survive a significant amount of wear and tear for excellent longevity of use.
- Glove Code: 2672
- EN 388:2016 Rating: 4121X
- EN 420:2016
- Size Range: Size 7 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Supertouch 2672 Nitrotouch Gloves
The 2672 Nitrotouch Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure their quality and that they reliably exhibit high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|ISO Cut Resistance
Applications of the Nitrotouch Gloves
With exceptional abrasion resistance and excellent grip thanks to their oil-resistant nitrile palm, the 2672 Nitrotouch Gloves are suitable for a wide array of work applications. Some of the most common ones include:
- General Handling
- Light Engineering
- Oil Industry
- Railway Maintenance
Key Features of the Supertouch 2672 Nitrotouch Gloves
- Enhanced abrasion resistance for extra safety, grip and longevity of use
- Easily washable to keep them hygienic and allow for frequent re-usability
- Lightweight design provides moderate protection during general handling work
- Dual material build with a breathable back of palm while allowing for oil resistance
- The nitrile coated palm is highly oil resistant allowing you to maintain grip on greasy parts
- Breathable polyester yarn on the back of the hand allows airflow to keep hands cool
- Ribbed knitted wrist closes the glove for a secure fit that doesn't let any dirt reach your hand
- Close fit design gives greater dexterity for a more precise range of motion ideal for working with small parts
Sizing of the ST Nitrotouch Nitrile Gloves
The ST Nitrotouch Gloves are available in five sizes that should be suitable for most adults. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
Ideal for Use in the Petroleum Industry
These gloves are excellent for use in offshore oil work and petroleum work in general, with a nitrile palm these ST Nitrotouch Gloves provides grip even when the gloves become oily and greasy and will keep your palms protected from any oil you may be handling. Alongside this, the dexterous close-to-hand fit means you can maintain a precise and controlled grip while handling small parts.
Built with a nitrile palm and breathable back, the Red Nitrotouch Gloves are suited to a variety of low-risk general handling tasks. Whatever your industry, if you need a reliable and durable glove with high dexterity then the ST Nitrotouch is perfect for you.
The ST Nitrile gloves are classified as level 4 abrasion resistant which is the highest level of abrasion resistance and means they are tested to withstand 8,000 abrasion cycles. This exceptional endurance shows that these gloves will survive frequent use while still providing quality grip.
Alternative Supertouch Nitrotouch Gloves
Supertouch supply a range of Nitrotouch gloves in different shades and quantities. Browse the suitable alternatives for these gloves below:
Documentation for the Nitrotouch Gloves