Skytec Sapphire Carbon Nitrile-Coated Work Gloves
If you're after a pair of gloves that combine comfort, flexibility and serious mechanical protection, look no further than the Sapphire Carbon Nitrile-Coated Work Gloves. Their micro-foam nitrile coating gives you an excellent grip in wet or lightly oily conditions, shields your hands from common industrial hazards and retains the dexterity you need for the most technical jobs.
The versatility of the Carbon Gloves doesn't end there. With a seamless knit lining and a breathable design, they'll leave your hands feeling fresh and free, even after a long day's work.
EN 388 Rating: 4X42C
Size Range: 7 - 11
Supplied as a pair
Mechanical Properties of the Skytec Sapphire Flexible Safety Gloves
The Skytec Flexible Nitrile Gloves offer excellent protection against a wide range of mechanical risks. They have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure a high level of performance. Please find the results below:
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
What Industries are the Skytec Sapphire Gloves Suitable For?
The Skytec Sapphire Safety Gloves are ideal for delicate handling tasks such as assembly, glass handling, packaging, body work and machine maintenance. Typical industries include:
- Glass Handling
- Machine operation
- Quality control
- Second and final fix
- Light fabrication
Key Features and Benefits of Skytec Sapphire Carbon Safety Gloves
- High levels of abrasion and tear resistance for protection
- Seamless liner keeps hands comfortable for long lasting performance
- Micro-foam nitrile coating offers an exceptional grip in wet and lightly oily conditions
- Flexible design improves range of movement and minimises the risk of hand fatigue
- Thin design is ideal for detailed and precise work requiring high dexterity
- Breathable back maintains airflow and helps to prevent sweat and skin irritation
- Elasticated knit wrist ensures a secure fit and stops debris getting inside gloves
- Steel- and glass-free fabrication reduces chance of skin irritation
- Red stiped cuffs for easy identification and safety
Sizing of the Skytec Sapphire Nitrile-Coated Gloves
The Skytec Sapphire Safety Gloves are available in five sizes that should fit the majority of people. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference and length of your palm and match the results to the table below.
Tough Nitrile Micro-Foam Coating
These Skytec Gloves are coated in a tough and flexible nitrile. This nitrile offers strong and varied mechanical protection, as well as a fantastic grip, even in wet or lightly oily conditions.
Really Comfortable and Skin-Kind Safety Gloves
The knit lining of these Skytec Gloves is seamless, as well as containing no steel or glass fibres. This gives your hands a comfortable fit, even after all-day wear. The backs of the gloves are also breathable, while the nitrile coating allows warm air and moisture to escape, keeping cool and hygienic.
Documentation for the Skytec Gloves