Skytec Aria 360 Eco Friendly Heat-Resistant Work Gloves
If you're looking for environmentally-friendly safety gloves that offer versatile mechanical protection, you can stop searching. The Skytec Aria 360 Eco-Friendly Touchscreen Work Gloves are made with sustainable materials, using less energy than normal work gloves, while still offering strong abrasion resistance and contact heat protection up to 100°C.
Their features don't stop there, with a micro foam nitrile coating that gives you a safe grip, even in wet or lightly oily conditions, as well as a breathable, antimicrobial lining that keeps your hands fresh and comfortable. Look after your hands and the planet with the Aria 360.
- EN 388 Rating: 4121A
- Size Range: 6 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Mechanical Properties of the Skytec Aria 360 Touchscreen Work Gloves
The Skytec Aria 360 Nitrile Gloves offer excellent protection against a wide range of mechanical risks. They have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure a high level of performance. Please find the results below:
|Level of Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
|Level of Resistance
|Contact Heat Resistance
|Level 1 (Up to 100°C)
|Convective Heat Resistance
|Radiant Heat Resistance
|Resistance to Small Drops of Molten Metal
|Resistance to Large Splashes of Molten Metal
What Industries are the Skytec Aria Gloves Suitable For?
The Skytec Aria Safety Gloves are ideal for delicate handling tasks such as assembly, goods handling, concreting, machine maintenance and warehousing. Typical industries include:
- Goods handling
- Public works
- Machine operation
- Quality control
- Light fabrication
Key Features and Benefits of Skytec Aria Abrasion-Resistant Safety Gloves
- High level of abrasion and resistance, with some protection from cut, tear and puncture
- Contact thermal protection up to 100°C for short periods of time is great for use around hot machinery
- Genium eco-friendly liner contributes to sustainable design
- Super soft liner keeps hands comfortable for long lasting performance
- Micro-foam nitrile coating offers an exceptional grip in dry, wet or oily conditions
- Flexible design improves range of movement and minimises the risk of hand fatigue
- Low particle shedding for detailed and precise work requiring high dexterity
- 3D Moisturevap breathable liner maintains airflow and helps to prevent sweat and skin irritation
- Elasticated knit wrist ensures a secure fit and stops debris getting inside gloves
- Moisture wicking build keeps hands dry and hygienic
- Touchscreen compatibility on index finger and thumb so you don't have to take them off to use your phone
Sizing of the Skytec Aria 360 Abrasion-Resistant Touchscreen Gloves
The Skytec Aria 360 Safety Gloves are available in six sizes that should fit the majority of people. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference and length of your palm and match the results to the table below.
Breathable and Antimicrobial Design
These Skytec gloves are designed to be as breathable as possible to maintain airflow and keep your hands fresh. They are also finished with a Sanitised antimicrobial finish for extra freshness.
Environmentally Friendly Safety Gloves
For one third of its build by weight, the Genium liner uses materials that are sustainably sourced and require 30% less energy to produce.
Great for Fine and Technical Work
These gloves are designed with a low particle shedding design, increasing their touch sensitivity, making them fantastic for technical jobs where you really need to feel what you're doing.
Micro-Foam Finish for Fantastic Grip
These Skytec Gloves are coated in a striated, nitrile micro-foam coating, giving you a great grip, even in lightly oily or wet conditions.
Touchscreen Capable Gloves
You won't have to take off your gloves to use a phone or tablet with the Skytec Aria Gloves. The index finger and thumb of the gloves are both touchscreen capable.
Documentation for the Skytec Gloves