Showa TEMRES 282 Thermal Water-Resistant PU-Coated Gloves
The Showa TEMRES 282 Thermal Water-Resistant PU-Coated Gloves are a versatile solution for cold and wet work environments. Designed with excellent thermal properties, these insulative gloves remain easy to use in temperatures as low as -15°C, with a water-repellent exterior to keep your hands dry and comfortable during tasks. To maximise your comfort, these gloves have a seamless design that prevents irritation against the skin.
Resistance of the TEMRES PU-Coated Gloves
The 282 Thermal Water-Resistant Gloves are tested in accordance with EN 388 and EN 511 to determine their level of protection against mechanical risks, cold temperatures and water permeation. Please view the tables below for the results.
EN 388 (Mechanical Resistance)
|ISO Cut Resistance
Please read our guide to EN 388 for more information.
EN 511 (Resistance to Cold and Water Permeation)
Please read our guide to EN 511 for more information.
Uses of the 282 PU-Coated Thermal Gloves
These Showa Gloves are designed for a range of uses, particularly those which involve working with cold components, chillier environments, or outdoor winter work. They are also ideal for when working in wet environments. Suitable applications for these versatile gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Freezer and Cold Store Tasks
- Outdoor Winter Work
- Cold-Component and Ice Handling
- Washing and Cleaning
- Janitorial Tasks
- Pool or Pond Maintenance
- Light Construction
- Aircraft Signalling
- Municipal Services
Key Features and Benefits
- Thermal insulative fleece lining provides warmth and comfort
- Water-resistant design protects hands in wet environments
- Designed to remain flexible at temperatures at low as -15°C for optimal dexterity
- PU-coated palms enhance grip when handling slippery, delicate objects
- Contact-cold resistance enables secure handling in sub-zero climates
- Ergonomic construction for reduced risk of hand fatigue
- Seamless liner design ensures optimal comfort during prolonged use
- Skin-friendly construction for minimal risk of irritation
Featuring a thermal fleece lining, the Showa 282 Gloves have great insulative capabilities for comfort and warmth in cold conditions. Designed to remain flexible in temperatures as low as -15°C, these gloves allow for full productivity and safety in freezing climates.
Designed for Wet Environments
With a water-repellent design, the Showa TEMRES Gloves provide a reliable against water and other liquids, optimising your safety and comfort in wet environments or when handling wet objects.
To reduce the risk of accidents and help improve your overall precision, these gloves have a PU-coating on the palms and fingertips. This design helps to strengthen your grip, enhancing your performance and productivity when handling delicate objects.
To find the right size for you, please measure the length and circumference of your hand (as shown in the diagram below). Then, consult the table below to select the correct size for you.
- Liner: Fixed insulated acrylic and nylon
- Coating: Polyurethane