Showa 377-IP Nitrile Foam Hi-Vis Anti-Impact Gloves
Designed to maximise your safety and performance at work, the Showa 377-IP Nitrile Foam Hi-Vis Anti-Impact Gloves have a highly protective design to prevent injuries caused by impact and other hazards. Their nitrile palm-coating enhances your grip when handling wet, oily and delicate objects, improving your accuracy and overall productivity when completing tasks, and they have a hi-vis design to offer you a peace of mind in dimly lit environments.
- Glove Code: 377-IP
- EN 388 Rating: 4121XP
- Size Range: 7 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the 377-IP Anti-Impact Gloves
These gloves are tested in accordance with the EN 388 standard to determine their level of resistance to various workplace hazards. Please view the table below for the results.
EN 388 (Mechanical Risks)
Click here to read our guide to EN 388.
Uses of the Nitrile Foam Anti-Impact Gloves
The Showa 377-IP Gloves are designed for optimal impact protection, and are particularly useful in construction, mechanical, and oil and gas industries. Suitable applications for these gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Handling heavy equipment
- Metal stamping
- Mounting and dismantling
- Component assembly
- Automotive repairs and maintenance
- Deck crew
- Hand signalling
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of fully nitrile-coated industrial gloves designed to withstand demanding tasks
- Impact-resistant design reduces shock energy across the hand for reduced risk of injuries
- Level 4 abrasion resistance for enhanced durability and protection
- Nitrile-foam palm-coating improves grip in wet/oily environments
- Hi-vis design ensures safe working in dimmer environments
- Ideal for securely handling and carrying coarse or heavy equipment
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort
- Ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue, improving productivity
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting protection
- Water-resistant design protects hands in wet conditions
- Latex-free construction reduces the risk of hypersensitivity or allergic reactions
Durable Design for Long-Lasting Protection
Crafted to withstand demanding tasks, the 377-IP Gloves are fully coated in nitrile, with a level 4 abrasion resistance rating. This resilient design makes these gloves perfect for heavy-duty applications, where users are guaranteed to remain protected from a number of hazards.
Improved Grip Prevents Injuries
Utilising a nitrile-coating on the palms, these gloves work to enhance your grip. This feature is particularly useful when handling wet, oily and delicate objects, improving your overall safety and performance at work.
Hi-Vis for Enhanced Safety
The backs of these gloves feature fluorescent details, designed to heighten your visibility when working in environments with low lighting. This way, you and members of your team always remain identifiable, giving you a peace of mind when working in higher risk areas.
The Anti-Impact Gloves are available in a range of sizes to suit most users. To find out which option is the best for your hands, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm at the knuckle (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, compare them to the below sizing table to discover which size is your perfect fit.
|178 - 202mm
|171 - 181mm
|203 - 228mm
|182 - 191mm
|229 - 253mm
|192 - 203mm
|254 - 278mm
|204 - 214mm
If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Liner: Nylon, polyester
- Coating: Foam nitrile (palm only), nitrile (full coating)