Shield2 GD47 Powdered Vinyl Disposable Gloves (Pack of 100)
Latex allergies are far too common. This can make finding disposable gloves difficult, particularly if you're also sensitive to the chemicals found in nitrile products. Made from PVC plastisol, the Shield2 GD47 Powdered Vinyl Disposable Gloves (Pack of 100) are a reliable and safe alternative to latex gloves.
- Glove Code: GD47
- EC 1935: 2004
- Available Sizes: Small to Extra Large
- Supplied as a dispenser of 100 gloves
Resistance of the Powdered Gloves
The Shield2 GD47 Powdered Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
The Powdered Vinyl Disposable Gloves have been evaluated for their suitability to come into contact with food. These gloves have passed the test and are therefore suitable to do so.
Uses of the Disposable Vinyl Gloves
As a result of their flexibility and thin design, these Disposable Vinyl Gloves are suitable for a wide range of purposes. This includes:
- Airport Security
- Baggage Handling
- Customs Work
- Domestic Cleaning
- Food Handling
- Food Packaging
- Food Preparation
- Food Retailing
- Inspection Work
- Product Inspection
- Security Work
Key Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from PVC plastisol
- Free from latex to reduce the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Beaded cuff improves the gloves' strength and allows for easier donning
- Powdered to reduce perspiration and don easily
- Smooth finish makes these gloves extremely comfortable
- Ambidextrous design allows gloves to be worn on either hand
Sizing of the Shield2 GD47 Gloves
The Shield2 GD47 Disposable Gloves are available in four sizes. To find the correct size, please measure your hand across the widest part of your palm and refer to the sizing table below.
|Palm Width (±10mm)
Please note that all sizes of these gloves have a minimum length of 240mm.