Predator Ruby PUPL PU High Dexterity Handling Gloves
Good gloves are essential for staying safe and productive, yet so many often prioritise one feature over the other. The Predator Ruby PUPL PU High Dexterity Handling Gloves keep workers comfortable and productive using a super lightweight construction that offers the best of both worlds with a 13 gauge construction and polyurethane (PU) coated palm ideal for general handling. With a soft, breathable liner and elasticated wrist for the perfect fit, these gloves can help you and a huge variety of workplaces to stay safe and dexterous in the most effortless way possible.
- Code: PUPL
- Liner: Polyester
- Gauge: 13
- Coating: Polyurethane
- Size Range: 8 - 11
- EN388: 4141A
- Supplied as a pair
Level 1 and Level A
The advantage of level 1 and level A cut resistant gloves is that they often feature less padding to provide you with a greater level of dexterity than gloves that offer more padding and protection. Gloves with a level 1/A rating are ideal for use in heavy-traffic, low-risk environments, where scuffs, scrapes and light scratches are a constant threat.
Uses of the Predator Ruby Gloves
A number of work places can benefit from these gloves, including:
- General Handling
- 13-gauge seamless polyester liner for easy, comfortable wear
- High quality Polyurethane (PU) palm coating for extra grip
- The perfect general handling glove for a diverse range of use
- Extremely lightweight, comfortable and dexterous
- Breathable back for wear for hours on end
- Knitted wrist with coloured cuff size indicator
To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference and length of your hands as shown below, and match your measurement to our sizing table. If your measurement doesn't match exactly, we recommend choosing the size above for a comfortable fit.
|Size 8 (Medium)
|Size 9 (Large)
|Size 10 (Extra Large)
|Size 11 (XX-Large)
These gloves feature PU-coated (Polyurethane) palms, which have a number of benefits when used in handling gloves:
- Dexterity: PU-coated gloves are known for their excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, allowing wearers to handle objects with precision and accuracy
- Grip: Polyurethane-coated gloves offer a good grip on both dry and slightly oily surfaces
- Durability: PU-coated gloves are known for their durability and resistance to wear and tear
- Comfort: Polyurethane-coated gloves are lightweight and comfortable to wear for extended periods. They are less likely to cause hand fatigue and can be worn for tasks that require prolonged glove use
- Breathability: PU-coated gloves are breathable, which means they allow some air to pass through, reducing the risk of sweaty or clammy hands during prolonged use
The Predator Ruby Gloves feature an open back design for total breathability. This regulates body temperature, making these gloves ideal for wear in most work environments to reduce sweating and discomfort. This also allows wearers to wear them for extended periods of time without reducing dexterity, comfort or safety.
Knit Wrist for Total Comfort
These gloves feature a super soft knit wrist construction, allowing wearers to quickly apply and remove their gloves with ease. This also reduces sweating, chafing and general discomfort around the area which is vulnerable to sores and rubbing.