Predator Amber 2-LCTC Latex-Coated Palm Dexterity Handling Gloves
If you work a job requiring a diverse range of tasks, then you need a design that keeps you dexterous yet safe from common workplace hazards such as bumps and scratches. Predator Amber 2-LCTC Latex-Coated Palm Dexterity Handling Gloves feature a latex coated crinkle palm for unbeatable grip. With a ten gauge construction and breathable polycotton liner for hygiene, these gloves protect workers in the building, construction and generally physically demanding jobs for a broad range of protection.
- Code: 2-LCTC
- Liner: Polycotton
- Gauge: 10
- Coating: Crinkle Latex
- Size Range: 8 - 11
- EN388: 3131A
- Supplied as pair
Resistance of the Predator Amber 2-LCTC Handling Gloves
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion ||Level 3 |
|Blade Cut ||Level 1 |
|Tear ||Level 3 |
|Puncture ||Level 1 |
|ISO Cut ||Level A |
Uses of the Predator Amber Gloves
A number of work places can benefit from these gloves, including:
- Two-strand seamless polycotton liner for total comfort
- High quality latex palm coating adds grip for fiddly tasks
- Breathable back prevents sweating and rubbing
- Extremely lightweight, comfortable and dexterous
- Elasticated cuff is comfortable and slip-free
To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference and length of your hands as shown below, and match your measurement to our sizing table. If your measurement doesn't match exactly, we recommend choosing the size above for a comfortable fit.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 (XX-Large) ||279mm ||215mm |
What Is Crinkle Latex Coating?
Crinkle latex coating, often referred to as latex foam or latex crinkle finish, is a type of finish applied to the surface of gloves, primarily work gloves or protective gloves. This finish consists of a layer of latex foam or liquid latex that is textured or patterned with a crinkle or wavy design.
Knit Wrist for Total Comfort
These gloves feature a super soft knit wrist construction, allowing wearers to quickly apply and remove their gloves with ease. This also reduces sweating, chafing and general discomfort around the area which is vulnerable to sores and rubbing.
These gloves feature a polycotton lining, which can be ideal for use in gloves for several reasons:
- Durability: Polycotton gloves are known for their durability and resistance to wear and tear
- Comfort: Cotton is a breathable material, which makes polycotton gloves comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Dexterity: Polycotton gloves offer good dexterity, allowing wearers to maintain a good grip and tactile sensitivity when handling objects
- Versatility: Polycotton gloves are versatile and suitable for various applications, including general-purpose tasks, light industrial work, gardening, and handling materials