Portwest A210 Canadian Leather Rigger Gloves
Manufactured using high quality cow split leather, the Portwest A210 Canadian Leather Rigger Gloves provide maximum protection for the palm, wrist and knuckles making them ideal for tough industrial environments. Highly durable, the Portwest Rigger Gloves enhance grip while allowing for flexibility and dexterity making them suitable for a range of both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Glove Code: A210
- EN 388: 2233
- Size: 10
- Supplied as a pair of gloves
Resistance of the Portwest Canadian Leather Rigger Gloves A210
Uses of the Portwest Canadian Leather Rigger Gloves A210
Ideal for tough and hazardous environments, the Portwest Canadian Leather Rigger Gloves A210 provide a high level of protection in both wet and dry conditions for work in indoor and outdoor environments. While best suited to higher risk environments the highly adaptable Portwest A210's offer protection in a variety of activities.
- Local authorities
- Machinery use
- Materials handling
Key Features of the Portwest Canadian Rigger Gloves A210
- High quality cow split leather construction provides long lasting durability
- Highly abrasion resistant gloves ideal for tough and hazardous environments
- Enhanced knuckle, wrist and palm protection provides additional protection
- Breathable design prevents discomfort while working
- Soft cotton liner offers increased comfort while working
- Available in size 10, suitable for all users
Sizing of the Portwest Canadian Rigger Gloves A210
The Portwest Canadian Rigger Gloves A210 gloves are available in size 10. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference and length of your palm and match the results to the table below.