Portwest A030WHR White Knitted Glove Liners (Pack of 300 Pairs)
If your hands feel cold even when you're wearing protective gloves, the Portwest A030WHR White Knitted Glove Liners (Pack of 300 Pairs) are a great addition to your PPE, helping to increase your comfort. Designed to be worn beneath your standard gloves, the knitted liners are discreet and still allow you the dexterity to perform your job without hassle.
- Glove Codes:
- Size Range: Size 8 - 10 (Medium - Extra Large)
- Supplied in a bulk pack of 300 pairs
Sizing of the Portwest A030 String Knit Glove Liners
To find the liners that fit you best, please measure the length and circumference of your hands as shown in the diagram below. Match your measurements to the sizing table to find the ideal size for you and make your selection using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
- Due to the fact that these gloves are designed to be worn under other pairs, please note that you may need a larger-than-usual size of your over glove.
Who Can Use the Portwest A030 Liner Gloves?
Suitable for use as an under-glove or as a standalone glove, the Portwest A030 Gloves are perfect for people looking to increase their hand comfort at work. The string-knit design of the glove helps to increase warmth, making the gloves ideal for cold environments, regardless of whether you are wearing a glove over the pair or not.
Some industries where the A030 String-Knit Gloves are particularly suited include:
- Refrigerated vans
- General handling
- Product inspection
- Any other industries where you want to increase warmth and comfort under PPE gloves
Key Features and Benefits
- Thick 7-gauge design to increase comfort and warmth
- Can be used as either a liner or a standalone glove, giving you versatility
- Breathable and seamless design prevents hand irritation
- Made from durable polycotton fabric for quality performance
- Perfect for use in dry and non-oily conditions
- Ambidextrous design can be used on either hand
- Ideal for general handling and inspection tasks
- Supplied in a bulk pack of 300 pairs, ideal for larger workforces