Polyco Hot Glove Heat Resistant Gloves 9010
The Polyco Hot Glove Heat Resistant Gloves 9010 are a comfortable cotton layered glove that can withstand contact temperature of 250°C. With added grip thanks to the nitrile grip coating, these gloves come with excellent tear resistance and with the option for a longer cuff to give extra protection to the forearm. The high dexterity of these gloves makes them ideal for oven type applications such as in a bakery or food manufacturing.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 1232
- EN 407:2004 Rating: X2XXXX
- EN 420:2003
- Size Range: Size 9
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Polyco Heat Resistant Gloves 90
The Polyco Heat Resistant Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|ISO Cut Resistance
|Small Splashes of Molten Metal
|Large Splashes of Molten Metal
Uses of the Hot Glove Heat Resistant Gloves
The Heat Resistant Gloves 90 can be used best in inside, dry conditions. Their resistance to heat makes them most effective in conditions where heat protection of up to 250°C is necessary. Industries and applications include:
- Bakery work
- Food manufacture
- Oven applications
- Steam cleaning
- Panel handling
Key Features of the Heat Resistant Gloves
- Excellent grip ensured by nitrile grip coating, good for use in tactile applications
- Can withstand 250°C contact heat
- Double layer of knitted cotton offers a unique level of comfort, flexibility and dexterity that is not usually associated with heat resistant gloves
- Specially designed to have a generous fit that allows for quick donning and doffing if needed
- Good tear resistance means glove is more durable
- Available in two lengths for extra protection to the forearm if needed
- Gloves can be worn on either hand which increases the durability of the gloves
- Strong levels of abrasion, cut and tear resistance adds further protection to the forearm
- Available with two different length cuff options
Sizing of the Polyco Hot Glove Heat Resistant Gloves
The Hot Heat Resistant Gloves are available in a single size that has measurements equivalent to a Size 9 glove. To find out if this is right for your hands, please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
How Long Are These Gloves?
Large Polyco Hot Gloves are available with two different cuff length options (28cm or 34cm total length). This allows you to protect your wrists and lower arms as well as your hands.
To choose the correct length for you, select the either "28cm" or "34cm" from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
Are Other Sizes Available?
Yes! Polyco Hot Gloves are also available in a smaller size with a shorter (24cm) cuff. To view them, simply click the link below:
Can I Wash These Gloves?
Yes, these gloves can be washed. Washing instructions are as follows:
- For best results, machine wash in cold or warm water
- Do not use hot water, as it may shrink the cotton
- Use a normal wash cycle and regular detergent
- Tumble dry on a low setting, then promptly remove the item from the dryer to avoid wrinkles
Polyco Hot Gloves should not be machine washed. Doing so can cause shrinkage and damage to your gloves.
If washing is required, we recommend washing away any debris or dirt with a damp rag before cleaning the rest of the glove using warm water and a cloth.