Polyco 876X Tremor-Low X Anti-Vibration Work Safety Gloves
Polyco 876X Tremor-Low X Anti-Vibration Work Safety Gloves are designed specifically to diminish the affects of hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS). If the correct gloves aren't worn when operating large and industrial power tools and equipment, this condition can cause serious sensation loss, nerve damage and numbness.
- SKU Codes: 876X
- EN 388: 3242X
- EN ISO 10819: PPP
- Size Range: Size 8, Size 9 and Size 10
- Sold in Pairs
EN 388 is a European regulation governing the sale of gloves used for safety and protection. It determines the gloves' performance when used for protection against mechanical machinery by measuring the fabric's abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance.
|ISO Cut Resistance
EN ISO 10819
- EN 10819: Pass, Pass, Pass
EN ISO 10819 determines the vibration transmissibility of a glove with vibration-reducing material that covers the palm, fingers and thumb area.
|Material Thickness in Thumb and Fingers
|Material Thickness in Palm
Key Features and Properties
- Full innovative coating reduces the effects of impact, shock and vibration waves
- 25.3% reduction transmissibility against medium frequency vibrations
- 40.3% reduction transmissibility against high frequency vibrations
- Despite level of protection, the glove remains highly flexible and dexterous
- Soft knitted seamless liner enhances comfort and promotes prolonged use
- Knitted, elasticated wrist gives a secure fit and prevents dirt and debris entering glove
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Wearing the wrong size safety glove not only compromises comfort, but it compromises your safety too. Thankfully, finding the right size for you could not be easier. Simply measure the circumference of your palm (ignoring the thumb area) and the length of your hand as indicated in the image below:
Once you have your measurements, please consult the sizing chart below to find the correct size for your hand.
|Circumference of Palm (mm)
|Length of Palm (mm)
Whilst providing an excellent level of vibration protection, Tremor Low X Gloves also have across the board EN 388 mechanical hazard protection against abrasions, cuts, tearing and punctures. This gives them a wide scope for personal and professional application. Please see the list below for some examples:
Anti-vibration gloves are designed for use with vibrating machinery. Polyco Tremor Low X Gloves use an innovative full-glove coating to absorb vibration waves, allowing you to operate machinery and power tools with peace of mind.
What Is Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome?
Hand arm vibration syndrome, or HAVS, is a debilitating and irreversible condition caused by prolonged exposure to vibrating machinery and tools. The result is a loss of sensation, feeling and sensitivity in the fingers and hand due to overexposure to vibrations. It can result in tremors, shaking and even a complete loss of sensation.
How Do 876X Gloves Protection Against It?
Please view the information below for more information about what Polyco 876X Gloves do to protect your hands:
- 25.3% reduction of transmissibility of medium frequency range waves (25Hz - 200Hz)
- 40.3% reduction of transmissibility of high frequency range waves (200Hz - 1250Hz)
Declaration of Conformity Statement
Click here to view the declaration of conformity statement for this product