ROSTAING Ripeur 2 Kevlar Level F Cut-Resistant Work Gloves
Made of knitted cut-resistant fibre and stitched with Kevlar thread, the ROSTAING Ripeur 2 Kevlar Level F Cut-Resistant Work Gloves provide maximum hand protection to prevent cuts, punctures, incisions, and slicing when handling sharp blades and objects. Their water and oil repellent cow split leather coating allow for easy handling in wet and oily environments, making these gloves versatile for use in various industries.
- Glove Code: Ripeur 2
- EN 388: 2016 Rating: 4X44F
- EN 407:2004 Rating: X1XXXX
- Available Sizes: 8 - 12
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the ROSTAING Safety Gloves
Tested to a high level of cut-resistance (level F) the ROSTAING Gloves offer optimum cut protection to the entire hand and front of the wrist when dealing with sharp blades, tools, objects, and edges. The water and oil resistant coating on these cow split leather gloves also mean hands are protected when working in wet and greasy conditions, making them excellent for outdoor work. Finally, the gloves also provide contact heat resistance against temperatures of up to 100°C for 15 seconds.
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
EN 407 (Protection Against Thermal Risks)
|Resistance to Flammability
|Contact Heat Resistance
|Level 1 (Up to 100°C)
|Convective Heat Resistance
|Radiant Heat Resistance
|Resistance to Small Splashes of Molten Metal
|Resistance to Large Splashes of Molten Metal
Uses of the ROSTAING Cut-Resistant Gloves
With its protective features and ultra-tough composition, the ROSTAING Ripeur 2 Gloves are suitable and recommended for the following:
- Handling in wet and greasy environments
- Glass handling
- Waste collection
- Outdoor works: gardens, roadways, brush cutting
Features and Benefits
- Level F cut-resistant gloves provide optimum cut protection
- Water-repellent and oil-repellent for wear in wet and greasy environments
- Heat-resistant protection against temperatures up to 100°C for 15 seconds minimum
- Ultra-tough cow split leather palm provides excellent resistance to perforation
- Vein patch for additional protection
- Lined with TEKINOX weave for additional strength
- Cotton canvas cuffs are breathable and protective
- CE-certified for reliable quality
Which Size Is Right for Me?
The ROSTAING Ripeur 2 Cut Gloves are available in a wide selection of sizes. To find your ideal size, please measure the length and circumference of your hand as illustrated and match your measurement to the table below. Where your measurement falls between sizes, we would recommend selecting the larger size for the best fit.
Please Note: All glove sizes of the ROSTAING Gloves have a total length of 270mm (27cm).
Highest Level of Cut Resistance
The ROSTAING Ripeur 2 gloves offer a level F cut resistance which is the highest level of resistance against straight blades having been tested against up to 30 newtons of pressure and passed. This allows you to work with confidence around blades, thorns, sharp objects such as barbed wire, to get the job done safely!
What Materials Are These Cutting Gloves Made of?
- Coating: Oil-proofed and water-proofed cow split leather
- Liner: Tekinox Weave Knitted Glove
- Cuff: Cotton Canvas