Kutlass PU500+ PU-Grip Level-E Cut-Resistant Gloves
Cut-resistant gloves are essential PPE in many industries, and go beyond providing protection against cuts and lacerations, also helping prevent lost productivity, medical expenses and legal liability. The Kutlass PU500+ PU-Grip Level-E Cut-Resistant Gloves provide high cut protection for when working with sharp and abrasive materials, and have a soft yet durable PU palm coating to the palm for excellent all-round grip.
- Glove Code: G/KUTLASS-PU500+
- EN388: 2016 + A1: 2018 Rating: 3X42E
- Available Sizes: 6 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the PU500+PU Grip Level E Cut Gloves
EN 388 (Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 3 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Blade Cut Resistance ||Level E |
Uses of the Kutlass PU500+ Cut and Tear Resistant Gloves
Tested to provide level E cut resistance, the Kutlass PU500+ gloves are designed for use in applications where there is a higher risk of cuts, such as when handling objects with sharp edges. Some suitable industries for these gloves include the following:
- Building and Construction
- Product Protection
- Steel and Metal
- Waste and Recycling
Key Features and Benefits
- High level E cut protection for high-risk cut hazards
- Patented XREY yarn provides cut protection without use of glass fibres or steel
- Utilises no steel or glass fibre for irritation free wear and an environmentally friendly option
- PU coated palms ensure high dexterity for the wearer
- Provides grip in dry environments for excellent handling
- Excellent sensitive for applications that require tactility
- High abrasion and tear resistant gloves ensure durability
- Black on black colourway better hides dirt
- Washable up to 5 times without it affecting the cut resistance
Sizing of the Kutlass PU500+ Cut Gloves
The Kutlass PU500+ Cut Gloves are available in various sizes that should suit most users. To find your size please measure the circumference of your palm and length of your hand and shown in the diagram below, and match your results to the table.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
High Cut Protection Without Compromised Sensitivity
Thanks to today's modern day technology and materials bulky gloves for cut protection are a thing of the past. The Kutlass PU500+ Gloves are coated in tough, but flexible, PU which is thin enough to act like a second skin for dexterity and excellent grip, necessary for precision movements and handling.
What Is XREY Yarn?
The Kutlass PU500+ Gloves is knitted from a patented XREY yarn which offers one of the highest strength to weight ratio's available on the market whilst also providing an incredibly high filament level for a smooth and comfortable hand experience. This special yarn achieves very high level E cut resistance without the need for steel or glass fibres which can sometimes cause irritation to the skin.
An Environmentally Friendly Alternative
It is known that steel and glass fibres are two of the most CO2 producing elements of a cut resistant glove. As the Kutlass PU500+ Gloves contain neither, this makes them a more environmentally friendly option.
- Coating Material: PU (Polyurethane)
Documentation of the Kutlass PU500+ Pu Coated Gloves