HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 9032 Needle-Resistant Waste Gloves
Working in waste management can be dangerous without the right pair of protective gloves. Protect yourself against the threat of laceration or accidental injection with the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 9032 Needle-Resistant Waste Gloves, a lightweight pair of gloves layered with SuperFabric, one of the highest needlestick- and cut-resistant fabrics available.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 4X43F
- EN 420
- Size Range: 7 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the HexArmor Ultra 9032 Waste Gloves
The HexArmor Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||X |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 3 |
|Blade Cut Resistance ||Level F |
- ANSI/ISEA Cut: Level A9
- Needlestick: Level 5
Uses of the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 9032 Gloves
The HexArmor Gloves are built to withstand the unpredictable conditions of the field, as well as the specialised danger of fluid-based injection. Some applications where the gloves are recommended include:
- Law Enforcement
- Police Force
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Health Workers
- Waste Management
Key Features of the HexArmor Ultra 9032 Gloves
- Highest needlestick and cut resistance available
- Constructed using robust layering of SuperFabric on vulnerable areas
- Passed ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9 and Needlestick Level 5
- 15-gauge hi-vis polyester shell enhances visibility and worker compliance
- Protection from injection apertures ranging from .002" to .012" (0.05 to 0.3 mm) using standard hydraulic needles
- Protects against fluid-injection injuries up to 10.150 PSI (700 bar)
- Sandy nitrile 3/4 knuckle palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance in wet conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Seamless construction allows enhanced comfort and breathability while maintaining dexterity and tactility
- Available in a range of sizes for universal fit
Why Choose the HexArmor Ultra 9032 Gloves For Working with Violent Individuals?
Working with members of the public or prisoners can be difficult, but in some scenarios it can be highly dangerous, especially if their inventory has not been accounted for. By wearing the HexArmor Ultra 9032 Gloves, users can fortify their hands against needlestick and laceration injuries, eliminating a potential hazard from their roster.
How Well Do the PointGuard Ultra 9032 Gloves Perform Against Needles?
The PointGuard Ultra 9032 Gloves provide users with protection from needle apertures ranging from .002" to .012" (0.05 to 0.3 mm) using standard hydraulic needles. Moreover, their robust construction repels against fluid-injection injuries up to 10.150 PSI (700 bar).
Sizing of the Hexarmor PointGuard Gloves
The HexArmor PointGuard Gloves are available in a number of sizes suitable for a variety of users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
Documentation for the PointGuard Ultra 9032 Cut Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |