Green Mamba EcoRelief Biodegradable Powder-Free Single-Use Grip Gloves
The Green Mamba EcoRelief Biodegradable Powder-Free Single-Use Grip Gloves are a great choice for improving hygiene and grip-function in a range of industries, including cosmetic, automotive, oil and gas, construction, and maintenance industries. The eco-friendly design of these gloves were found to show over 25% degradation when disposed of during testing, making them a sustainable alternative to most disposable rubber gloves. The ambidextrous and dextrous design also ensures convenient and comfortable wear, and suitability during tasks requiring some precision.
- Glove Codes:
- PPE Category 1
- ASTM D5526
- Available Size Range: Medium - Extra Large
- Box of 100
Resistance of the Green Mamba Gloves
PPE Regulation 2016/425
The Green Mamba EcoRelief gloves are designed to comply with European Standards of Safety for Category 1 PPE equipment, meaning that they offer basic protection in low-risk environments.
Uses of the Single-Use Grip Gloves
These gloves are an eco-friendly alternative to regular disposable hygiene gloves, with an surface-texture that helps to significantly improve grip. The glove's design makes them suitable for tasks such as:
- General Handling
- Component Handling
- Care Home Tasks
- Dye and Fake-Tan Applications
- Beauty and Cosmetics Industry
- Pet Grooming / Animal Grooming
- Pest Control
- Automotive Tasks (including mechanical, detailing, and aftermarket tasks)
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Building and Construction (Light-Duty)
- Railway Maintenance
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of 100 disposable nitrile gloves
- Ideal for improving hygiene and grip-function in a range of environments
- Suitable for tasks in care home, cosmetic, automotive, oil and gas, construction and maintenance industries
- Tested against ASTM D5526 standard for biodegradability
- Gloves showed up to 26.5% biodegradation after being thrown out (during ASTM D5526 testing)
- Two-ply fusion strength and thick construction ensures prolonged, industrial protection
- Textured finish with Grip Rite technology enhances the glove's grip function
- Dextrous glove design ensures ease-of-movement for use during precision tasks
- Gloves are ambidextrous for convenient and comfortable wear
- Powder-free design minimises contact contamination risks
- Cuff design is 9.5inches long to ensure protection for the wrists
- Latex-free design
- Available in a medium to extra large sizes
Sizing Information for the Biodegradable Gloves
These gloves are available in three sizes, suitable for adult users. If you're not sure which size is right for you, then width of your knuckles (as seen below). Once you have this measurement, you can compare them to the below sizing table to identify the best fit for your hands.
If your measurements fall between sizes, we'd recommend choosing the larger size for a comfortable fit.
|Extra - Large
Alternative Disposable Nitrile Gloves
The Black Mamba Tough Disposable Nitrile Gloves feature a similar design to these eco-friendly green gloves, while also offering protection against a small selection of chemicals and harmful micro-organisms. The Black Mamba gloves are suitable for the same tasks as the Green Mamba gloves, and are also suitable for a selection of chemical, laboratory, and clinic-based tasks.
These fantastic and eco-friendly gloves feature a biodegradable design that makes it a more sustainable choice than other disposable rubber gloves. The gloves have undergone biodegradability testing (ASTM D5526), and have been found to show up to 26.5% degradation in just 390 days after being thrown away.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Powder-Free Nitrile
- Glove Thickness: 6mil / 0.15mm