Ejendals Tegera 203 Insulated Leather Rigger Gloves
When working with rough or heavy materials, it's important that you have strong, hardwearing hand protection. The classic rigger style of glove has served the industry for decades and is known for its high levels of reliability, comfort and protection.
The Ejendals Tegera 203 Insulated Leather Rigger Gloves are made from durable, full grain cowhide leather with reinforced index fingers and thumbs, making them ideal for heavy work. Featuring a fleece lining for warmth, they are ideal for outdoor work in cold environments.
- Glove Code: 203
- EN 420
- Size Range: 8 - 11
- Supplied as a pair
Uses of the Tegera 203 Rigger Work Gloves
With a tough, reinforced design, the Tegera 203 are ideal for medium to heavy-duty handling tasks. Typical applications include:
- Repair work
- Wood industry
The Tegera 203 Insulated Rigger Gloves are designated Category I gloves, meaning they have a simple design that is suited to minimal levels of risk.
Key Features of the Ejendals 203 Rigger Work Gloves
- Leather rigger gloves for medium to heavy-weight handling
- Fleece lining for warmth in cold conditions
- Durable full grain cowhide with reinforced index fingers and thumbs
- Safety cuff for wrist protection
- Versatile gloves suited to a range of applications
- Provides protection against:
- Abrasion injuries
- Contact with cold
- Contact with dirt
Sizing of the Ejendals Tegera 203 Insulated Rigger Gloves
The Tegera 203 Insulated Rigger Gloves are available in four sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
As rigger gloves, these gloves should have a slightly looser fit than thin precision work gloves; they feature a palm thickness of between 1.0 and 1.1mm.
Materials of the Ejendals Tegera 203 Rigger Work Gloves
- Palm Material: Full grain cowhide
- Back Material: Cotton, full grain cowhide
- Outer Material Specification: Leather (50%), cotton (49%), natural latex (1%)
- Inner Material Specification: Polyester (100%)
Documentation for the Ejendals Tegera 203 Work Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |