Coolskin Heat Resistant Oven Mitts 375 MTX
Regardless of whether you are a professional or a home cook, leaving your hands unprotected when working in the kitchen can quickly lead to severe burns or scalding. The Coolskin Heat Resistant Oven Mitts 375 MTX feature a duplex-knitted structure that combines high levels of heat resistance with optimal hand comfort.
- Glove Code: 375
- EN 420:2003
- EN 1413
- Universal Size
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Heat Resistant Oven Mitts 375 MTX
The Coolskin Heat Resistant Oven Mitts have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. These gloves are confirmed to protect against contact heat up to 250°C.
Uses of the Coolskin Heat Resistant Oven Mitts
With a high level of heat resistance coupled with a high level of comfort, the Coolskin Oven Mitts are well suited for both personal and professional use. Some industries for which the Coolskin Mitts are suitable include:
- Food Manufacture
- Food Processing
- Heat Treatment
Please note that while the 375 MTX Mittens are well suited for dealing with high temperatures, they should not be used for protection against steam or hot liquid spillages. If you are looking for gloves for these needs, please see the Coolskin Steam Oven Gloves.
Features of the Heat Resistant Oven Mitts 375 MTX
- Contact heat resistant up to 250°C, ideal for baking
- Approximately 30cm in length which is shorter than a number of alternative oven gloves
- Gloves retain their heat resistance for up to 20 washes
- Dual-layer design, combining heat resistance on the outside and comfort on the inside
- Aramid 1313 fibre (originally Nomex) delivers a high level of heat and flame resistance
- Designed for a comfortable feel, in spite of the protective qualities
- Include a handy hanging loop for convenient kitchen storage
- Universal size with generous, loose fit for easy use
- Supplied as a pair of mitts, ideal for ensuring protection
See the Coolskin Oven Mitts for Yourself
Providing a high level of resistance against heat and flames, the 375 Mittens feature Nomex fibre. While this provides a high level of protection, it does so without having to compromise on the level of comfort.
The Coolskin Heat-Resistant Oven Mitts feature a duplex-knitted design, which creates a "glove within a glove" feel. The outer layer of the gloves provides the heat resistance (up to 250°C) while the inner layer improves the comfort and fit of the mitts.
Alternative Versions of the Coolskin 375 Mitts
The Coolskin 375 Mitts are also available in two other designs that provide the same great level of protection:
Available in a Universal Size
The Coolskin 375 Mitts are available in a single size that should suit most users. The fit is designed to be quite loose, allowing for speedy donning and doffing of the gloves. Each mitten is approximately 30cm in length.