Clydesdale Portable Mechanical Glove Inflator G-99
Working with high voltage equipment is dangerous enough, but should the worst come to pass, it's essential that maintenance workers have the means to check their gloves for holes or leaks. Make efficient inspections of your rubber gloves with the Clydesdale Portable Mechanical Glove Inflator G-99, a pump-activated machine that allows workers to inspect their gloves before use.
Who Can Use the Clydesdale Portable Mechanical Inflator?
The Clydesdale Inflator G-99 is an essential piece of kit for electricians and maintenance workers that require quality control for their high-risk work. As such, the following industries are recommended:
- Railway Maintenance
- Machine Operation
- Maintenance Work
Key Features of the Clydesdale Electrical Glove Inflator
- Pump-activated rubber glove inflator
- Essential for quality control in the field
- Allows users to check for holes and leaks in rubber insulated gloves
- Glove is secured to inflator using a nylon strap and fastened with Velcro
- Highly portable, perfect for work that requires frequent travel
- Ideal for maintenance, engineering and repairs work
How Does the Clydesdale Mechanical Glove Inflator Work?
- Secure glove to inflator using the nylon strap.
- Fasten glove with attached Velcro, or a rubber _O' ring.
- Inflation is accomplished by pumping the bellows of the inflator.
How Is Mechanical Air Inflation More Thorough Than Manual Inflation?
In the field, a worker has two options to check the quality of their rubber gloves: manual or mechanical inflation. There are two reasons why mechanical inflation is the best method for checking the quality of your electrician's gloves:
- Greater Air Flow: With manual air inflation, the sound of escaping air is your primary indication that the glove is not correct. With the higher volume of air injected through the G-99, workers can visually check for any holes or defects that might not allow for air to escape.
- No Rolled Cuffs: By using the G-99, the cuff of the rubber gloves do not have to be rolled up, which means users can examine these for defects also.
Please note that the Clydesdale Glove Inflator is not sold with a pair of gloves.