Briers Olive Washable Gardener Gloves
Providing a snug and comfortable fit, the Briers Olive Washable Gardener Gloves are ideal for protecting hands when working in the garden. The colourful olive gloves are ultra-soft while still being tough, and feature an adjustable Velcro strap for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Glove Codes:
- B0019 (Medium)
- B0157 (Large)
- Available Sizes: 8 - 9
- Price is per pair of gloves
Uses of the Gloves
As the Briers Gloves protect hands with general protection, they are ideal for a wide range of tasks. Suitable applications include:
- Gentle pruning
- Pot planting
- Watering plants
Key Features of the Gloves
- Designed to protect hands while gardening
- Supple leather gloves for comfortable wear
- Unlined design for improved dexterity
- Tough yet lightweight for easier handling
- Washable at 40°C for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Leather is fully compliant from an audited tannery
- Elasticated cuffs for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Keystone thumbs for improved movement
Sizing of the Gloves
The Briers Olive Washable Gardener Gloves are available in a choice of sizes to ensure the most comfortable fit. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
What Are Briers Olive Washable Gloves Made From?
Briers Olive Gardening Gloves are made of 100% leather, making them great for the traditionalist gardener who's after something rough, tough and durable for trimming weeds, wrestling brambles or potting plants.
Documentation for the Briers Gloves
|Instructions for Use