Ansell TouchNTuff 92-600 Chemical-Resistant Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Manufactured using a unique thin nitrile technology, the Ansell TouchNTuff 92-600 Chemical-Resistant Disposable Nitrile Gloves provide durable protection against chemicals and micro-organisms, with easy donning and excellent grip in wet and dry conditions. Thanks to this nitrile formulation, the 92-600 gloves offer up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural rubber latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- Glove Code: 92-600
- EN 374-1:2016: JKPT (Type B)
- EN 374-5:2016 (protection against viruses)
- ISO 18889 (protection against pesticides)
- Size Range: 6.5 - 10
- Supplied as a box of 100 gloves
If you're looking for a smaller quantity of gloves, we also have the TouchNTuff 92-600 gloves available in a pack of 20 x gloves.
Resistance of the TouchNTuff 92-600 Disposable Nitrile Gloves
EN 374-1: Chemical Resistance
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Time |
|Formaldehyde (37%) ||> 480 minutes |
|Heptane ||> 480 minutes |
|Hydrogen Peroxide (30%) ||33 minutes |
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%) || |
> 480 minutes
- EN 374-5: Protection Against Viruses
- ISO 188889: Pesticide Resistance
- EC-regulation 1935/2004 & 2023/2006 (food-safe design)
Uses of the TouchNTuff 92-600 Nitrile Gloves
Providing reliable protection against a number of different chemicals, as well as safe for contact with food, the 92-600 Disposable Chemical-Resistant Nitrile Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Automotive work
- Chemical handling
- Food processing
- Food service
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Intricate parts handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Life sciences
- Light assembly of oily parts
- Painting and spraying
Key Features of the 92-600 Chemical-Resistant Nitrile Gloves
- Non-sterile disposable nitrile gloves
- Textured fingertips for strong grip in wet and dry conditions
- Rolled cuff for easy donning and increased tear-resistance
- Up to four times the puncture resistance of disposable latex gloves
- Protect against a range of chemicals, including sulphur dioxide
- Ambidextrous design for greater versatility of use
- Anti-static according to EN 1149 for use with electronics
- Safe for contact with food (EC 1935/2004)
- Latex-free for reduced risk of Type I skin allergy
- Supplied in a box of 100 gloves
Sizing of the Ansell 92-600 Chemical-Resistant Gloves
The TouchNTuff 92-600 Nitrile Gloves are available in a range of sizes. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) ||Minimum Glove Length (mm) |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm ||240mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm ||240mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm ||240mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm ||240mm |
For those who require a smaller quantity of gloves, there is a vending pack of 20 x gloves available.
Materials of the TouchNTuff 92-600 Gloves
What Is the Difference Between These And the Ansell 92-500 Gloves?
Both the TouchNTuff 92-500 Gloves and the 92-600 Gloves are designed to protect against chemicals, and they are both disposable nitrile gloves supplied in boxes of 100. The difference between these gloves is that the 92-500 variants include a moisture-absorbing powder for elevated comfort and minimising the impact of sweaty hands.
The 92-600 variants are also slightly better suited to widespread usage in chemical, agricultural, utilities, and warehousing industries due to their excellent level of durability.
Documentation for the TouchNTuff 92-600 Nitrile Gloves
Packaging of the TouchNTuff 92-600 Disposable Gloves
Please note that these gloves are sold in boxes of 100 individual gloves. The price listed here is for one box of 100 gloves.