Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Extra Long Gauntlets
A unique pair of gauntlets, the Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Extra Long Gauntlets offer some of the best protection against harsh chemicals available. Highly versatile, the Solvex 37-695 Gauntlets are suitable for use with food, oil, grease and chemicals and offer exceptional grip making them ideal for handling.
An extra long cuff ensures forearm protection which means they are suitable for use with hazardous substances that may splash. The AlphaTec Extra Long Gauntlets are also available with a shorter cuff.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 374:2003
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 4101
- EN 420:2003
- Size Range: Size 7 - Size 11
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Chemical-Resistant Extra Long Gauntlets
The Ansell 37-695 Nitrile Extra Long Gauntlets have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
The AlphaTec Gauntlets have been tested in accordance with EU standard EN 374 - 1, 2 and 3, and are certified for use with chemicals and microorganisms. For a full breakdown of their chemical resistance, please see the following link:
- European Regulation 1935/2004: 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006: 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
For further information regarding the food compliance of the AlphaTec Nitrile Gauntlets, please see the following link:
Uses of the Solvex 37-695 Extra Long Gauntlets
The Alphatec Solvex Gauntlets are highly versatile and can provide protection during use with chemicals, oils, foods and solvents. They are suitable for use inside and outside, in wet, dry and oil conditions and in dry, and dirty environments. Some applications where these gloves are recommended include:
- Chemical processing
- Chemical use
- Cleaning work
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Food processing
- Glass manufacturing
- Industrial cleaning
- Meat and poultry processing
- Oil and gas
Key Features of the AlphaTec Chemical-Resistant Extra Long Gauntlets
- Designed to protect the hands against harsh chemicals
- Impressive abrasion resistance protects skin and extends glove life
- Features a cotton-flock liner that enhances comfort over extended use
- Fitted with nitrile film that provides outstanding dexterity
- Designed with an extra long cuff that protects wrist and arms
- Supplied with a reversed lozenge finish that enhances grip in all conditions
- Suitable for use with food
- Provides high sensitivity and dexterity, ideal for handling materials
- Available in five sizes that should suit most users
Sizes of the Ansell 37-695 Chemical Resistant Gauntlets
The AlphaTec Chemical Resistant Extra Long are available in five sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
Documentation for the AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Gauntlets
|Instructions for Use