Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 EPDM+ Isolator Box Gloves
Made with extremely-durable EPDM rubber, the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 EPDM+ Isolator Box Gloves offer reliable protection for glovebox work. Featuring a dual-layer breach detection system, these gauntlets are designed to alert you to glove failure well before containment issues arise.
Please note that these gloves are available for purchase in cases of 10 pairs only.
- Glove Code: 85-600
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 3100
- EN 374 Rating: AKL
- EN 420
- Port Size: 203mm
- Available Sizes: 9.5, 11
- Supplied in cases of 10 pairs
Resistance of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Glovebox Gloves
The Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Gloves have been tested in accordance with European standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|Sodium hydroxide (40%)
|Sulphuric acid (96%)
Uses of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Isolator Box Gauntlets
The AlphaTec 85-600 Gloves are designed for use in containment gloveboxes, isolation gloveboxes and isolators. Typical industries where isolator boxes can be used include:
- Life sciences
The AlphaTec 85-600 Gloves are designated Category III gloves, meaning they have a complex design intended for the highest levels of risk.
Key Features of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 EPDM+ Isolator Box Gauntlets
- Dual-layered isolator box gloves
- Easy breach detection system with unique white material on a black lining
- Designed for repeated autoclave sterilisation, reducing the need for replacements
- Resistant against hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfectants
- Resists ageing from exposure to oxygen, UV rays and ozone
- Withstands temperatures up to 130°C
- Halogen free; suitable for disposal by incineration
- Approved for food contact in accordance with FDA specifications
Sizing of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Isolator Box Gloves
The AlphaTec 85-600 Gloves are available in two different sizes. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
The 85-600 are designed for gloveboxes with a port size of 203mm.
Materials of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Gloves
- Coating Material: Ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber
Documentation for the Ansell AlphaTec 85-600 Glovebox Gloves
|Instructions for Use
Please note that these gloves are made to order, and therefore have a three-month lead time on average.