Ansell ActivArmr RIG316B Class 3 Electrical Gloves
For top-quality protection from high-voltage electricity, the Ansell ActivArmr RIG316B Class 3 Electrical Gloves are a fantastic choice. With a flared cuff for optimal breathability, and non-splayed fingers for enhanced comfort and minimal hand fatigue, these gloves are great for longer job tasks in electrical, automotive, construction, and utilities industries.
- Glove Code: RIG316B
- European Standards Ratings: PPE Against Category III Risks
- Available Sizes: 8 - 10
- Quantity: One Pair of Gloves
Resistance Of the Class 3 Insulating Gloves
These gloves have been designed to protect users from electric shocks occurring due to contact with voltages up to 26,500V AC and 39,750V DC. The results of testing are as follows:
PPE Against Category III Risks
These gloves have been tested for use as PPE equipment to protect against Category III electrical risks.
Uses of the RIG316B ActivArmr Gloves
These Ansell ActivArmr RIG316B Gloves are ideal for insulating against touch-voltage shock or similar injuries. The protective rubber gloves are suitable for use during electrical work, hybrid engine manufacturing and repair, power maintenance repair and transmission, telecom repair near electrical wires, and maintenance repairs and operations in industrial environments.
Recommended roles and industries for which these gloves can be useful include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical contractors
- Automotive aftermarket
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas industry
- Utilities industry
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of insulated electrical safety gloves
- Suitable for a range of industries, including electrical, automotive, utilities, and construction
- Class 3 insulation protects against voltages up to 26,500V AC and 39,750V DC
- Dipped using an environmentally friendly process for a more sustainable design
- Natural rubber latex construction offers both durability and flexibility
- Designed with a hand-at-rest shape with non-splayed fingers to limit hand fatigue during continuous usage
- Flared cuff provides breathability, and comfort for the user
- Cuff is roomy enough to comfortably fit over clothes-sleeves
- Offers light resistance to low temperatures
- Smooth finish makes for easy application and removal
- Machine washable at 60ºC for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Available in a range of sizes so you can find the best fit for you
Category III Risks
Category III risks are complex hazards which have severe or life-threatening consequences, including electric shocks.
The ActivArmr Class 3 Gloves are designed to protect against life-threatening or irreversible injury cause by contact with high voltages of electricity, up to 26,500V AC and 39,750V DC.
Please note: These gloves will not protect you from electric shocks if they are damaged.
There are various of sizes of the Class 3 Electrical Gloves available, making it easier to find a comfortable fit for your hands. To discover which glove size you should wear, start by measuring your hand length and palm circumference (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, use the table below as a guide to decide which size is best for you. If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for the best fit.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
- Liner: Natural Latex Rubber
- Cuff Style: Straight cuff with rolled beaded edge