Ansell ActivArmr RIG214Y Class 2 Rubber Latex Gloves (Yellow)
Don't compromise comfort for safety when working around high-voltage electricity. The Ansell ActivArmr RIG214Y Class 2 Rubber Latex Gloves (Yellow) insulate your hands against contact with electrical voltages up to 17,000V AC, making them perfect for use by electricians. To help minimise hand fatigue, this PPE has been ergonomically designed with a hand-at-rest and non-splayed finger construction.
- Glove Code: RIG214Y
- European Standards: Protection Against Category III Risk
- Available Sizes: 8 - 10
- Quantity: One pair of gloves
ActivArmr RIG214Y Resistance
PPE Against Category III Risks
These gloves meet the European Standards for use as PPE against Category III electrical risks.
Uses Of the Class 2 Rubber Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr Electrical Gloves are ideal for protecting against touch-voltage shock or similar injuries. The insulating rubber gloves are suitable for use during electrical work, hybrid engine manufacturing and repair, power maintenance repair and transmission, telecom repair near electrical wires, and maintenance repairs and operations in industrial environments.
Recommended roles and industries for which these gloves can be useful include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical contractors
- Automotive aftermarket
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas industry
- Utilities industry
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of yellow, Class 2 insulation gloves
- Protect against contact with voltages up to 17,000V AC and 25,500V DC
- Suitable for use in electrical, automotive, utilities, and construction industries
- Eco-conscious dipping process used in construction
- Natural rubber latex material provides durability and flexibility
- Ergonomic hand-at-rest and non-splayed finger design minimises hand fatigue during use
- Flared cuff provides optimal breathability, and comfort for the user
- Cuff is roomy enough to comfortably fit over clothes-sleeves
- Light-duty resistance to lower temperatures
- Smooth finish makes for easy application and removal
- Machine washable at 60ºC for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Available in a range of sizes so you can find the best fit for you
Category III Risks
Category III risks are complex hazards which have consequences that are either life-threatening, or irreversible. This includes electric shocks.
The ActivArmr Class 2 Gloves are designed to protect against any life-threatening or irreversible injuries caused by contact with electrical voltages up to 17,000V AC and 25,500V DC.
Please note: These gloves are not suitable for use if they have been damaged in any way.
Ansell also make a black variant of this glove, the ActivArmr Class 2 Rubber Latex Gloves (Black). Both gloves function in the same way, but having two different colours available enables users to organise and colour code their electrical PPE.
There are a range of sizes of the Class 2 Gloves available, making it easier to find a comfortable fit for your hands. To discover which glove size you should wear, start by measuring your hand length and palm circumference (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, use the table below as a guide to decide which size is best for you. If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for the best fit.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
- Liner: Natural Latex Rubber
- Cuff Style: Straight cuff with rolled beaded edge