Ansell ActivArmr RIG114B Class 1 Insulated Electrician Gloves (Black)
If you're exposed to risks of contact with electrical voltages at work then you need protective gear that you can feel confident in. With the Ansell ActivArmr RIG114B Class 1 Insulated Electrician Gloves (Black), you'll be secure from contact with voltages up to 7,500V AC and 11,250V DC. These case-hardened gloves also feature a hand-at-rest design to minimise muscle fatigue during prolonged usage, ensuring maximum user comfort.
- Glove Code: RIG114B
- European Standards Ratings: PPE Against Category III Risks
- Available Sizes: 8 - 10
- Quantity: 1 x pair of gloves
ActivArmr RIG114B Resistance
PPE Against Category III Risks
These gloves meet the European Standards for use as PPE equipment to protect against Category III electrical risks.
Uses Of the Insulated Electrician Gloves
These Ansell ActivArmr Gloves protect against risks of contact-voltage shocks and similar injuries. The rubber latex gloves are ideal for undertaking electrical work, hybrid engine manufacturing and repair, power maintenance repair and transmission, telecom repair near electrical wires, and maintenance repairs and operations in industrial environments.
Recommended roles and industries for which these gloves can be useful include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical contractors
- Automotive aftermarket
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas industry
- Utilities industry
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of black electrical safety gloves
- Class 1 insulation protects against contact with voltages up to 7,500V AC and 11,250V DC
- Suitable for a range of industries, including electrical, automotive, utilities, and construction
- Designed using an environmentally friendly dipping process
- Durable and flexible natural rubber latex construction
- Hand-at-rest shape with non-splayed fingers limit hand fatigue during continuous usage
- Case-hardened construction offers a tough and durable glove surface
- Flared cuff provides optimal breathability, enhancing comfort for the user
- Roomy cuff allows a comfortable fit over regular clothes sleeve
- Light-duty resistance to ozone and low temperatures
- Smooth finish makes for easy application and removal
- Machine washable at 60ºC for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Available in a range of sizes so you can find the best fit for you
Category III Risks
Category III risks are complex hazards which are severe or life-threatening, or those which can cause irreversible injuries. This includes electric shocks from contact with various voltage levels.
The ActivArmr Class 1 Gloves are designed to protect against life-threatening or irreversible injuries caused by contact with electrical voltages up to 7,500V AC and 11,250V DC.
Please note: These gloves will not work if they are damaged in any way.
Ansell also make a yellow variant of this Class 1 Insulating Glove. The ActivArmr Class 1 Insulating Gloves (Yellow) function similarly to the black variant, and offer protection from the same level of electrical voltage. However, the black variant has a case-hardened finish, offering a tougher and more solid glove surface.
There are a range of sizes of the ActivArmr RIG114B Gloves available, making it easier to find a comfortable fit for your hands. To discover which glove size you should wear, start by measuring your hand length and palm circumference (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, use the table below as a guide to decide which size is best for you. If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for the best fit.
- Liner: Natural Latex Rubber
- Cuff Style: Straight cuff with rolled beaded edge