Salisbury Leather Protector Kidd Electrician's Over-Gloves Class 0
Rubber gloves are essential protection for workers in industries involving electrical components, but these types of glove are prone to scuffs and damage. Protect your Clydesdale rubber latex gloves with the Salisbury Leather Protector Kidd Electrician's Over-Gloves Class 0, a pair of glove protectors which enhance mechanical strength, service life and durability.
- Glove Code: CLY-555-ILPG10
- Material: Goatskin leather
- Sizes: 7 - 11
- Sold as a single pair
Certifications of the Salisbury Leather Protector Kidd Over-Gloves
The Salisbury Leather Protector Gloves meet the requirements of ASTM F696 and have been rated the following:
|Category ||Voltage ||Arc Rating |
|Class 0 ||N/A ||30 cal/cm² |
Key Features and Benefits of the Salisbury Leather Over-Gloves
- Manufactured to suit the size and shape of Clydesdale electrician's gloves
- Provides full arc flash protection when using alongside Clydesdale's glove range
- Acts as an over-glove for protection in industrial processes involving electronics
- Constructed from natural goatskin leather
- Length of 25cm extends over the wrists for extra protection
- Arc flash rating of 30 cal/cm²
- Elasticated cuff allows user to slip these over-gloves on easily
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
Applications of the Salisbury Over-Gloves
The Salisbury Over-Gloves provide protection in applications that have low-voltage risks. As such, they are suitable for the following industries and tasks:
- Electrical contractors
- Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair
- Logistics and warehousing
- Machinery and equipment
- Maintenance repairs and operations (MRO) in industrial environments
- Mass transit repair and maintenance
- Power maintenance, repair and transmission
- Public utilities
- Telecom repair near electrical wires
Why Do Industrial Workers Need the Salisbury Leather Protector Gloves?
Where arc flashes are a potential hazard, a standard pair of electrician's gloves won't be enough to protect you from the full effects. Wear a pair of Salisbury Leather Protector Gloves over your electrician's gloves to fully fortify yourself against arc flashes, with full goatskin leather and an arc rating of 30 cal/cm².
Which Gloves Are Compatible With the Salisbury Kidd Over-Gloves?
The following gloves can be used alongside the Salisbury Kidd Gloves:
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Salisbury Leather Protector Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||160mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Salisbury Leather Protector Gloves
|Instructions for Use |
Never use leather protector gloves on their own for protection against electric shock as serious injury or death will result. Always use the correctly specified insulating gloves