HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid 7102 Reinforced Water Resistant Gloves
If your business or organisation deals with high risk, damp industrial environments, there's a high chance that water won't be the only concern facing your workers. Blending impact, cut, and liquid resistance into one neat package, the HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid 7102 Reinforced Water Resistant Gloves provide all the comfort and protection your employees need to succeed and stay safe at work.
- Glove Codes:
- EN 388:2003 Rating: 4X42CP
- Size Range: 7 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles with your fingers closed, as shown in the diagram below. Then, match your measurement to the corresponding size in the sizing guide below the diagram, and select using the drop-down menus near the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Palm Width ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 (Small) ||87mm ||245mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||90mm ||255mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||97mm ||260mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||102mm ||265mm |
Why Should I Buy the HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid 7102 Gloves?
- Strong Construction: High performance 13-gauge polyethylene and glass fibres provide impressive Level C cut protection
- IR-X Impact Exoskeleton: Highly flexible impact resistant armour allows for ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Powerful Grip: Sanded nitrile palms provide users with superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Full Double Nitrile Dip: Wearers can enjoy excellent water/fluid resistance thanks to this coating
- High Visibility: Hi-Vis colour across the backs of the hands enhance visibility
- Comfortable Fit: Elasticated cuffs allow users to exercise full control with a snug fit
Applications For the HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid Gloves?
Thanks to their impact resistance and excellent liquid resistance, the HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid Gloves are useful in a variety of industries with water-based operations. Suitable tasks include:
- Oil and Gas
- Water Filtration
- Reservoir Work
- Water Tanks
- Sheet Metal Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Offshore Work
What Can the HexArmor Rig Lizard Fluid Gloves Protect Me From?
To ensure these gloves provide you with the protection you need, they have been tested to a range of different standards. The results of mechanical resistance tests under EN 388 can be found in the tables below. More information on the standards to which these gloves have been certified can be found in the PDF documents near the bottom of this page.
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Blade Cut Resistance ||Level C |
|Impact Resistance ||Pass |
Why Choose These Gloves For High Risk Handling Work?
- They have excellent resistance to fluids, including water and oil
- They have exceptional resistance to lacerations
- They resist impacts and bumps with ease
- They are light and dexterous
- They provide an extraordinary grip
How Grippy Are the Rig Lizard Water Resistant Gloves?
If you want a powerful grip, you can't do better than the Rig Lizard Gloves. Double dipped in quality nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), these HexArmor Gloves will resist liquids and oils of all types, while their sanded palms will improve the handling of tools and materials.
Documentation for the HexArmor Rig Lizard Reinforced Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |